bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fishdom 3 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 19, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fishdom 3 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fishdom 3 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fishdom 3 forum

[Post New]by dlovejoy78 on Jan 13, 13 8:35 PM
Help. Am stuck on level 21. Unable to get the bottom left box showing jewels unlocked. Have been at it for over an hour.

I have had a lot of lightnings but it never touches it.

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Jan 27, 13 3:53 PM
Your lightning with take out all the same tiles you hit with the lightning bolt.

[Post New]by bennyduece on Feb 5, 13 9:59 PM
I love this game and play it for hours. Is there any way to see the works of others? It would be fun to get ideas and to share mine.

[Post New]by ladyofshallot on Mar 7, 13 10:24 PM
I am stuck on Fishdom 3 level 47... How do I unlock chains in the bottom boxes.. Have been able to unlock the far right one several times but not the others. An icon will come up to put it next to another symbol and it will take away all that kind,,, It has been appearing in the second group box at bottom and there is no where to move it as middle box is empty and other 3 are locked... Any help would be appreciated...
Gypsy500

[Post New]by rat032637 on Apr 6, 13 12:25 PM
Stuck on level 34. Cannot get left side to clear. Ready to trash this game.

[Post New]by azrochavoc on Apr 18, 13 1:31 PM
Lightning will get rid of the chains on things. The only way to get to those things locked, like in stone, is an explosion. I have had to replay a level to made different moves so a bomb would drop where it was supposed to, to blow up the stones. If you mess up and don't get it at first, you have to try to get another explosive device close enough to the block to clear it, which is hard but not impossible. Likely there is a way at the very beginning, with the right moves to get a bomb to fall right where it is needed. Good luck.

[Post New]by lexieismine on May 12, 13 6:57 PM
I am stuck on level 32. how do i move on ?

Becca

[Post New]by rvlaho on Nov 20, 13 5:43 PM
I can't buy lives or extra moves. It's driving me crazy. How do I purchase?????

[Post New]by ddjrabideau on Jan 17, 14 7:15 PM
Stuck on level 11. Can anyone help?

Welcome to Fishdom 3 forum

[Post New]by pel1942 on Oct 2, 14 12:25 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Fishdom 3 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fishdom 3 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Stuck on level 64. Tried everything. Lightening does not break the chain on the left side top of the board. Only lightening on the right side. HELP

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on Dec 24, 14 8:39 PM
How do you earn the last background and items? I've got 20 fishtanks, got most of the achievements, etc but don't know if I have to get to a certain level(?) to get that extra background. The achievements say there are 8 - I have 7. Also, it says that I haven't purchased all of the pirate items - I have unless there are extras! Don't know where/when I get these either! Any ideas?
Thanks!

[Post New]by canada97 on Feb 26, 15 11:31 AM
I am having trouble with #75 I can't seem to get all the obstacles gone before the time runs out
any suggestions
thanks

Go to: