bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Reviews for Fishdom 3

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 19, 12 12:36 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Fishdom 3? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Fishdom 3 page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Reviews for Fishdom 3

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 19, 12 12:36 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgTokoro

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Dec 19, 12 12:47 AM
I bought the CE for this game I'm still playing it...............GREAT GAME FOR A 3 MATCH.................................CHILDREN WILL LOVE THIS GAME..............SO WILL THE BIG CHILDREN......................YOU FEED AND CLEAN THE TANK................YOU CAN PLAY RELAXED OR TIMED.................IF YOU OWNED THE OTHERS THIS IS A MUST

Edited on 12/19/2012 at 1:44:09 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 19, 12 2:04 AM
Morning, all...

I didn't buy the CE, because a) I don't care to do an extra 100 levels after playing all those levels on the main game, and b) because (as is with most games from this dev), the bonus levels are timed only. Very bad strategy on their part, I think.

Anyway, while playing the demo I did find myself getting bored with the sameness of the gameplay (M3 play) very quickly, and I didn't care for all that talk I got from a certain fishie.

On the plus side, I did like the 3-D images, was very impressed with them, and that's the only reason I have waited for the SE to come out. Otherwise I would have given this game a miss and not even bothered with the SE.

I love "Fishdom: Seasons under the Sea", best because of the variety I get with that game.

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Dec 19, 12 10:18 AM
I have already played fishdom 2, and enjoyed a lot, but this one is really fun, and more personalized than the 2° one, the fishes who talks to you, it's just too nice, and all the various decorations and stuff you can purchase at the store as you go along the game and reach upper levels! It's relaxing and different and there are also achievments and rewards! I get it!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 19, 12 11:42 AM
I have to admit that, after having played the SE demo, I did like it better than when I played the CE demo. I like the various things I can unlock, but can't unlock all of them right away, even if I have the money, but have to wait until I have reached a certain level. That way it's more fun than being able to just go and buy anything you want, as long you have saved up enough money.

I also like it that I can enlarge objects I add to the aquarium or make them smaller. That way, when I make an object smaller, it looks more natural in the environment when I put them closer to the front, rather than having a gigantic object blocking out the view.

The talking fish isn't as bad as I first thought either. And I don't have to sit there and listen to him or her if I don't want to. I can just decorate the aquarium or continue to play a M3 game. So all in all, I am more pleased with the game than I first thought I would be.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Dec 19, 12 2:26 PM
Love this game, I am still playing the CE which has lots of achievements, tanks to clean and fish to feed (while gaining stars to buy stuff!) and match-3 goodness. Working my way slowly through those bonus levels (they are kinda tough!) I totally recommend the CE, but by all means, if you love match-3 to relax to, try this game. Love the talking fish and all the choices to make. It's my go to game at the end of a long day.

My word for this game is ADDICTED!

Edited on 12/19/2012 at 2:27:07 PM PST

[Post New]by FreddyMom on Dec 27, 12 12:41 PM
love the game until I hit level 125 - wrote for help
otherwise great graphics and very engrossing
highly recommended

bren1joy1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bren1joy1 on Dec 28, 12 1:08 AM
Like a lot of BF gamers, I'm not really a big match 3 fan. But I love this game. It is really, really sweet and nice! Excellent job!

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Jan 2, 13 11:19 PM
Another totally addictive game for me, and a great one for just relaxing. I play the untimed version so that I can relax and enjoy the game. I have all the other Fishdom games but the reason I enjoy this one so much is that I am not limited as to where to put the tank decorations. Thank you, Devs and BF, for that! In the other Fishdom games, the game pretty much decides where you can, and can't, put items, and that can be annoying. I really enjoy the 'conversations' with the fish, as well as the choices of different tank scenes. An all around good game!

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Jan 3, 13 9:34 AM
campfire29 wrote:I am new to match 3 games and finding it difficult to go from one level to next as you get higher, any tips? Tx

If it is possible, start with the low tiles, then you will get a lot of matches "for free". Check out if there are some single tiles outside, or in the middle, that you can only reach with lightning or a bomb.

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Jan 28, 13 6:46 PM
I'm sure! just go with it!!!!

your friend

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Jan 28, 13 6:48 PM
[u] I'm sure! just go with it!!!!

your friend
HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinliz48
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by tinliz48 on Feb 6, 13 1:10 PM
ClassyDash wrote:
wow

this game is saaaweeeet

i bought it right away

gorgeous to look at

and the sounds are super nice

yay yay yay

I agree totally. The decorations are ok but i LOVE LOVE LOVE the fish, from the gentle hints to click on the play button to the plans they make when you're ready to sign off. I've never had a game make me chuckle like this one.

micah5
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by micah5 on Mar 7, 13 4:55 PM
Im still playing this game and I bought it some time ago I think it is fun and delightful Love to decorate the tanks and the talking fish

[Post New]by feenix2011 on May 20, 13 11:19 PM
Sorry, but as someone who has all the "Fishdom" games, I am truly disappointed in this one. I totally disagree with the reviews. I think this game is frustrating, and I HATE and I repeat HATE the fact that you can't buy fishies no matter how much "money" you have. I am sick to death of seeing (and may I say, does not make any sense at all) "There is not enough room for another fish - please buy and junk up the aquarium with some more plants, decorations, etc. and then maybe, just maybe, you can add a fish! WHAT??!! i bought the game, due to the fact that I have all the others, and when I saw a Fishdom 3, I was like "hurray!!"but now I'm like "Boo". Please Devs, let us buy Fishies for our tanks as long as we have the money. This game sucks!!!

feenix

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Feb 28, 14 3:37 AM
OMG.... This is one of thee most best match 3 games I have ever played. I am usually a HO girl, but I
got this game for hubby and decided to try it and it is SO addicting. Thank you and the Dev;s for a FANTASTIC game...

Go to: