kitzel
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

fountain in garden

[Post New]by kitzel on Dec 19, 12 1:16 PM
I can't pick up the last piece of the key, its in the roses on the far right side. How can I move the view to put the piece in sight and pick it up?

KACHINDY
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re: fountain in garden

[Post New]by KACHINDY on Dec 19, 12 4:33 PM
I can't either will someone please help!

lindseywoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lindseywoo on Dec 20, 12 3:23 PM
I can't find it either. I uninstalled the game and tried again. Not only can't I find the last piece but I can't change the player. I have checked the walk through and it doesn't show a piece being there. ???????????????

lindseywoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lindseywoo on Dec 20, 12 6:45 PM
I figured it out. I went to options and shut of full screen. I found the piece on the side of the screen and completed the half sun. Than I went back to full screen. Try it. It gets really small but it is on that side. The picture is all there.

kitzel
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kitzel on Dec 21, 12 9:59 PM
lindsey woo,
you are a genius! I had gone to my computer panel and changed my screen resolution to achieve what you accomplished in a such a sleek way! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by vakrow on Dec 27, 12 10:43 AM
thanks Worked for me val

[Post New]by Flemgd on Dec 28, 12 2:45 PM
How do I pick whatever is, and how do I get Key from bird

Linz2121
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Linz2121 on Dec 30, 12 2:59 PM
Kitzel: The bird/key you can't get until later, you'll recieve a butterfly net when you finally get to Bella's room. Until then you don't need it, so just move on and come back later. Hope that helps! Happy gaming!

BethRed10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by BethRed10 on Jan 2, 13 4:17 PM
The game is too large for my monitor! It is as if it is set in wide-screen. When I can't find a piece I must change to window view (which is way to tiny to play in) to get a view of the far right side............ not good at all !! This needs fixing. thank you.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Feb 8, 13 9:25 AM
Many thousand Thanks, Lindseywoo! I tried everything (even changing my monitor settings) and nothing worked.

[Post New]by williej005 on Jan 2, 14 10:33 AM
lindseywoo wrote:I figured it out. I went to options and shut of full screen. I found the piece on the side of the screen and completed the half sun. Than I went back to full screen. Try it. It gets really small but it is on that side. The picture is all there.

My thanks to you too...it worked!!!

[Post New]by iwom4725 on Jan 12, 14 8:33 AM
THE KNIFE WONT CUT THE ROPE ON THE SANDED BEACH

Go to: