caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

When I quit for the day, it bounced me back to the first of the game

[Post New]by caput on Dec 19, 12 3:08 PM
Weird? I was well more than half way through when I left yesterday. Today it insists on putting me right back at the first of the game. Annoying! Any way I can get back to where I was?

Re:When I quit for the day, it bounced me back to the first of the game

[Post New]by pianowoman2 on Mar 11, 13 6:53 PM
I thought I was crazy, but it happened to me today, which is why I'm here looking to see if it happened to anyone else. I had played the game twice the past couple of days and when I got back in today, about 1/3 or 1/2 into the game, it started me at the beginning. Ugh! I have to start all over?!! Are we the only two people this has happened to?

[Post New]by Veridian44 on Mar 22, 13 8:44 PM
Happened to me today, I was about 1/2 way through yesterday, then today it started over..no save game appeared. I know I didn't delete any files.

[Post New]by Martha38 on Oct 10, 13 9:04 PM
Well, here is is October 2013 and I'm here to say the same thing has happened to me. I was about 1/2 way through the game at today's sitting I have been placed right back at the beginning. What is happening?

[Post New]by marsach617 on Oct 22, 13 12:32 PM
Did anyone figure out a fix for this? This happened to me today. I was really enjoying this game, but not enough to replay the first half again. :-(

Go to: