je40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Won't let me put the crystal on the maze

[Post New]by je40 on Dec 19, 12 8:53 PM
The walk-through says after you blow up the wall with the gunpowder, to zoom into the wall and put the crystal into the center of the maze to activate a puzzle and open the door. But the game won't let me put the crystal onto the board. When I took it, it didn't go into inventory, but went next to the map and is wrapped in gold wire. I can't pick it up or do anything with it.
Very frustrated.
Thanks.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Won't let me put the crystal on the maze

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Dec 24, 12 4:41 AM
you may need to uninstall & reinstall your game

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Won't let me put the crystal on the maze

[Post New]by underwriter on Jan 12, 13 1:59 PM
Had exactly the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but while waiting for the reinstall was reading the walkthrough, and discover that OF COURSE that crystal won't move - it's the wrong crystal. The one you need - if you still have the 2 pearls, you have to put them in a casket in the left showcase in the museum room that the kraken tore out the wall of. If you have already done this and have the stone token from that casket, you just need to pop it into a minigame underneath the bell two scenes after the museum, and that minigame will give you the crystal you need. If I counted that wrong, sorry - it's still reinstalling so I can't get into it yet. D'oh! I feel dumb.

Go to: