bfgFlounder
9,805 Posts

Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 20, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hero of the Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom forum - Gold Eggs?

[Post New]by Elantra711 on Dec 27, 12 5:00 PM
I just love this game, and I'm at the end of my second round through it. I still can find only 4 gold eggs. Can anybody help me with this? I've searched high and low throughout the kingdom!

Re:Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Jellikal on Jan 3, 13 5:05 PM
They are often hidden under things - under rocks, off the island near the fishing village, hidden in woods.

Good Luck

judithd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by judithd on Jan 9, 13 7:39 AM
I guess I can't pick up how to play the game just by playing it. I haven't gotten very far and I'm supposed to give some cheese to the herbalist but I don't know how to do that.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hero of the Kingdom forum - Gold Eggs?

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jan 9, 13 9:37 AM
Elantra711 wrote:I just love this game, and I'm at the end of my second round through it. I still can find only 4 gold eggs. Can anybody help me with this? I've searched high and low throughout the kingdom!

Spoiler- Highlight to read...

the first one at the bridge, and the rest in the fishing village (island), the loggers camp, the mine and the castle

Jellikal when you have what is needed to fulfill a quest all you have to do is click on the person you have the item for,and it is given automatically.

Enjoy, this is my most replayed game for now. I love it!

Edited on 01/09/2013 at 9:40:32 AM PST

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rbusran on Feb 11, 13 6:28 AM
I love this game... where do i get the empty sack??

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Dec 26, 13 4:00 PM
I love this game and have replayed it many times. I keep hoping Big Fish will get more games like this one. The game was created by an indie company by the name of Lonely Troops. I have just been to their website and it stated Hero of the Kingdom II will be released Q2 2014. I don't know what Q2 means but I can't wait for no. 2 to come out.

[Post New]by Glacierman on May 6, 14 12:13 PM
palegoldfish wrote:I love this game and have replayed it many times. I keep hoping Big Fish will get more games like this one. The game was created by an indie company by the name of Lonely Troops. I have just been to their website and it stated Hero of the Kingdom II will be released Q2 2014. I don't know what Q2 means but I can't wait for no. 2 to come out.

"2Q" means the 2nd quarter (April-June), but it has been bumped back to the 3rd quarter (July-Sep) of 2014.

Anticipation grows.

Edited on 05/06/2014 at 12:15:31 PM PST

[Post New]by palegoldfish on May 10, 14 12:17 PM
Thanks Glacierman.

Go to: