LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Ending of the game-HOW DOES IT END PLEASE?

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Dec 20, 12 5:22 PM
Can anyone tell me exactly what happened at the very end of the game? SPOILER ALERT for right at the end of the game. I've typed out where I was at & what was happening. Please don't scroll down if you don't want to see it. But I would really like to know exactly what happened at the very end. I don't know how to make my typing invisible, so I'm just going to type it down lower on this entry.

I made it into the last room, and Archie was about to stab himself, then someone, not sure if it was supposed to be Owen or not, started walking toward the desk, then my grandson caused me to miss what happened. I heard what sounded like a gun shot & then someone was laying on the floor. Was it Archie, if so was it Ross that had come in & killed him? I'm confused because Archie had been on the far side of the desk, I thought whoever walked up on this side was laying on the floor, but then I though Logan said something about having to add charges of Archie's death to (whoever it was on the floor) list. He said something about it doesn't matter. But I'm really not sure. My grandson said somebody blew up & someone disappeared. ? ? I would really appreciate finding out exactly what happened. Thanks a lot.

Edited on 12/20/2012 at 5:43:36 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Ending of the game-HOW DOES IT END PLEASE?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 21, 13 2:57 PM

SPOILER, highlight to read:
It's Ross who came running in with Jayden (the beat cop after him) who shot Archie and hence the extra charges to Ross' repertoire of crimes.

After that the detective scolds the beat cop and then tells him the pull the lever to stop the gas; which he does AND informs the detective that there's a button beside the lever to which the detective responds with the comment: "push it".

The chamber doors in the cellar opens up and you see Owen walking up and assisting Olivia to her feet and they hug each other. HOWEVER, this is NOT the end of the game.

You're taken to a cut scene wherein the old woman (mother to Archie) is looking at his gravestone in the cemetery PROMISING him that she'll see to it that he, Archie, will live forever; she looks around after making the statement and then stares back at the gravestone.
END OF GAME

MEnr56

TO HIDE SCRIPT: Highlight whatever portion of script you want and then go to color and click the white color

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Ending of the game-HOW DOES IT END PLEASE?

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 22, 13 4:20 PM
Hi MEnr56, thank you very much for telling me exactly how the story ends. I was pretty much right, but I wanted to be sure. You gave great detail. I really appreciate it. So, evidently, there will be a sequel to this game, with Archie's mother taking revenge. I also appreciate you telling me how to hide a script. Have a good day & happy gaming to you. KK

Go to: