Five Golden Eggs

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
792 Posts

Five Golden Eggs

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Dec 20, 12 9:07 PM
Where are the five golden eggs? I found the one under the rock with the pickaxe and the one on the island near the fishing village. I'm up to 215 fame points, but can't find the other eggs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Badut
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

Re:Five Golden Eggs

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 20, 12 10:05 PM
I cant find them either...

Kevlar3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Kevlar3 on Dec 21, 12 12:00 AM
I have 4 of the 5 eggs, but I can't really tell you where they were.. ALL the ones I found were in areas opened up before Prince John joins your party. I am guessing the 5th one is there also, and 3rd level hunter lets you chase crocodiles. I think one of mine may have been in the logging camp, and another in the secret herb valley, but I would have to start over to be sure.

Edit_
Found my last egg, it was in that treasure trove on the island in the fishing village... now I just need to track down the 8 other treasure troves
As Kim said, 3 of them were just sitting out like the chicken eggs, only golden. You saw a half-egg shape... which is why I had so much trouble finding the one in a cache...
So you should be able to find all 5 eggs well before rescuing your father, and probably by the time you meet prince john

Edited on 12/21/2012 at 12:38:13 AM PST

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
792 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Dec 21, 12 12:14 AM
I've finished the game, but I still haven't found the eggs. Has anyone found all five?

KimVJ
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by KimVJ on Dec 21, 12 12:33 AM
I have. I found 2 before I talked to the Master Hunter, they were among Treasure spots that I located. I remember that the first one was in area 2 (with the farm and rock mine). It was on the road, at the north edge of the map. The 2nd treasure, I'm sorry, I don't remember where it was. And the last 3 were hidden around the areas like normal eggs in a nest, except golden.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific but they are there.

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by mamachi on Dec 21, 12 4:54 AM
Have you tried the secret valley to the right?

Badut
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 21, 12 10:53 AM
I found the first one at the bridge, and the rest in the fishing village (island), the loggers camp, the mine and the castle

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
792 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Dec 21, 12 1:38 PM
Thanks Badut! The color of the eggs was so close to the color of the cliffs that I kept missing them.

The second time I played I found all the eggs, thus opening up lots of stuff I had missed the first time. I found Treasures on 12 different maps, but since there were 4 Treasures in the Cemetery, you could get the Achievement without finding them all. Spoiler alert: the only areas where I did NOT find Treasure were the town, the swamp, the inn/crossroads, the yellow forest, the secret meadow, the island, the dark forest, and, of course, the area through the portal.

I love the way it lets you play after the final battle so you can pick up anything you missed. I got all the awards except for mushrooms and eggs. I ended up just buying a bunch of magic mushrooms because I couldn't see them. The game is flexible enough that you can miss a lot of objects and still finish. Wow, that was fun. This is one I'll play several times.

Badut
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 21, 12 8:28 PM
Wow cbellcrm, impressive I still have three achievements that are chained so I cant see, what they are for. Could you give a hint, please??

It is the last one in the first row, nr 6 in the third row (between 300 mushroms and 25 wild animals) and nr 7 in the last row (between 12 pearls and 2 ghosts)

[Post New]by oh_oma on Dec 21, 12 8:47 PM
I had to play the game 3 times to get all the achievements so they are by no means easy. The ones you are looking for are 1) x times slept in a camp, 2) collecting x eggs, 3) finding x treasures. Not sure if you wanted a spoiler by knowing how many times or items. Post again if you do.

Badut
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 21, 12 10:01 PM
Thank you so much, oh_oma and no its fine - I will try and work that out ;O)

Badut
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 22, 12 5:22 AM
cbellcrm - I was missing one treasure so had to pillage on of the graves at the cemetary - but is that necessary?

Now Im finished - just missing TWO barrels/boxes from getting all the trophies ARRRGH

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Dec 22, 12 5:44 AM
Just wanted to say you all made the quests sound so interesting and fun in this game,that I am off to demo,THANKS!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Dec 22, 12 5:58 AM
Great game! I will be starting my third game since I have only found 4 golden eggs. I want to see what else will open up. I hope the developers expand on this game and make it longer and of course, make the objects larger. I don't mind hunting but would be nice to have the objects bigger. This is a game that can be played over and over which is the way a game should be.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
792 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Dec 22, 12 1:25 PM
Badut, I had to start over and replay to answer your question. By the time I got back, oh_oma had come to the rescue. It sounds like you've been sleeping in the inns. Not me - too expensive. My favorite spot is the logging camp. On the treasures, most are not available until father talks to the king. There is one in each of 12 screen as described in my previous post. With the graves there are 15 total treasures. The one you missed is probably the one in the mine which can only be found after you find the map to it.

Soblessed, Are you the person I remember from the Green Moon forum? This game is a lot like Green Moon - very original, interesting characters, magic potions, rational problem solving, engrossing story.

Zazee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Zazee on Dec 29, 12 11:06 AM
You have to help the Master Hunter to find the golden eggs.

[Post New]by Gabydemos on Jan 4, 13 4:39 PM
Make sure to sell a lot of things. Then you will reach the mount of money, you need to have for your goldchest medal and make olso sure to find gold pieces.

Golden egg one at the island at fishing village, one where you can creat Sunlotion, One at loggers village, one at the mine. And the last one, i think is at the house or some where at the beginning.After you have al the golden egg, You are able to have a spear to kill the bears. Good Luck

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Feb 1, 13 5:42 AM
To clarify (because it confused me for ages) the fishing village golden egg is on the small island visible in the bottom right of the fishing village area/zone NOT the visible village in the island area/zone to the south of it (I may just be being an idiot not to realise that, but on the grounds that I might not be the only one I figured it was worth mentioning). Also it does not appear as an egg but as a pile of coins (it's part of the treasure).

MJTh_
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MJTh_ on May 20, 13 11:43 AM
I got all the golden eggs! whew!

I did finish the game but I could not find the 300 eggs or the 300(think it's 300) mushrooms. I searched everywhere for ages and finally gave up and went for the final battle. I know on both I was only short by about 6 or 7. I was getting frustrated with the mushrooms as I was finding only singles in the end instead of groups of 4 or 2. All in all I really enjoyed the game; It was quite fun

[Post New]by Hopesurvives on Jul 22, 14 4:50 PM
5 Golden eggs can be found as follows:

1. 1st golden egg under stone, used pick axe to get it - Mountain Pass
2. Pick up treasure first and then you get a golden egg - fishing village - Right hand corner of screen after you pay the $150 in coins and the lake opens up more.
3. Right side of screen, showed up after I paid for the 4 bows and 60 arrows - Logger's Camp
4. - right side of screen lower portion - Mines
5 - Far left side in middle of screen - Castle
Taught me how to hunt bear and get alligator skins- Green poison needed found at town, smuggler sells it on right side of screen.

Go to: