[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 21, 12 2:16 AM
Any comments fishes?

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Todays DD December 21 2012

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Dec 21, 12 3:35 AM
It's a while since I played this but it was great fun, it's a silly, zany sort of game and pretty long too.

Definitely worth a DD price if you're not busy with Nutcracker or BCA Paris this Christmas

A few people have complained becasue it's got tarot cards in and you have to give Socrates a massage....but I never felt anything odd about it, it was just fun

you can look at other threads when it's been a DD before for more comments

and as for those eyebrows........

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Todays DD December 21 2012

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Dec 21, 12 5:23 AM
Same for me...it's been a while and I bought it at full price way back when...but gosh, what a FUN game. I would definitely snap this one up at DD price if I didn't already own it.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Dec 21, 12 6:16 AM
I think I got this as a DD sometime ago and can't remember that much about it. But it was quite long, very zany and different which I liked. If you don't like all the dialogue you can skip through some. I enjoyed it.

sheaflyin
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by sheaflyin on Dec 21, 12 7:16 AM
Loved this game, lots of clicking and fun! Just a warning, no skip button on the puzzles and some of them are very tedious.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Dec 21, 12 9:52 AM
This was just such a fun and quirky game. It's definitely a steal at the DD price, especially for those looking for a change of pace from the usual HOPA themes.

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Dec 21, 12 3:35 PM
For anyone who needs a good laugh grab this one, I really enjoyed it and remember it very well even it's a while since I played it, wish that I had time right now to re-play it. It's a steal for $2.99

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Dec 21, 12 3:54 PM
I'm playing this for the first time right now! I bought it quite a while ago but I'm very much behind. Really fun game and there is a walkthrough out there if you get stuck! It only saves at the end of a chapter though. But they aren't that long. The game has 37 chapters! So it's a steal at the DD price.

Go to: