MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Did you see that Enkord has provided us with an easier way to determine if we're missing gems?

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 17, 09 1:15 PM
Google using the following search argument: "Totem Tribe" gem locations

It will be at the first hit in your results. You'll have to register and activate your Enkord account but it'll be worth it.

Now how do I find those missing gems in Mist Island? I've even changed the background to no avail.

Edited on 02/17/2009 at 1:23:53 PM PST

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

Re:Did you see that Enkord has provided us with an easier way to determine if we're missing gems?

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 17, 09 1:46 PM
I am now in the process of making a Mist Island All Gems video. Give me a few hours.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Did you see that Enkord has provided us with an easier way to determine if we're missing gems

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 17, 09 1:48 PM
Patience is not my forte but I'll try.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

Re:Did you see that Enkord has provided us with an easier way to determine if we're missing gems?

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 17, 09 1:53 PM
I like that program. The funny thing is someone sent a message to my inbox on You Tube asking if I was gonna do a walkthru video on Guardian Moon, told her I planned on it. Actually I will do a walkthru on everything including the final level.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 17, 09 3:50 PM
Don't rush on my account. I found them all!!! The worst was Lost Temple. Couldn't figure that out and had to use your hints. Tnx!!

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 17, 09 3:56 PM
LOL, I am now uploading the Mist Island gem walkthru at this moment.

MizzGmc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Did you see that Enkord has provided us with an easier way to determine if we're missing gems?

[Post New]by MizzGmc on Feb 18, 09 9:55 AM
MoreOver wrote:Google using the following search argument: "Totem Tribe" gem locations

It will be at the first hit in your results. You'll have to register and activate your Enkord account but it'll be worth it.

Now how do I find those missing gems in Mist Island? I've even changed the background to no avail.

This only works if you bought the game from Enkord - what if you bought the game from BFG? There are no *.dat files showing up under my search and I have Vista as an OS so my files aren't even stored in the same place as most on here. I can find all the *.xml files under an "original" folder in Totem Tribe folder but I can't find where BFG stores the levels I've completed. Can anyone here help?

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 18, 09 10:56 AM
Now, I know it works for my BFG 1.02 version but I have XP. It sure was interesting when it verified that you can only get 20 gems on Volcano Island.

MizzGmc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MizzGmc on Feb 18, 09 11:20 AM
Cyberomega wrote:Now, I know it works for my BFG 1.02 version but I have XP. It sure was interesting when it verified that you can only get 20 gems on Volcano Island.

Y O Y O Y did I get Vista when I bought my new machine? I regretted it from day one and now this has made me regret it even more. Glad that the Enkord utility works for you now I just need someone who uses Vista to let me know where those darn *.dat files are hidden!
Pitiful begging will now commence

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 18, 09 11:27 AM
Talk to Enkord, they should be able to tell you how to use it for Vista. Could have sworn, I know I shouldn't swear, that there is info in regards to Vista.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 18, 09 11:29 AM
Here is the info

How to use:
1. Download totem-tribe-gem-utility.zip unzip and run.
2. Click "open"
3. In the opened window locate your save files. Saves are usually stoerd in
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Enkord\Totem Tribe\ (under Windows XP) or in C:\ProgramData\Enkord\Totem Tribe (under Windows Vista). Please note that those folders might be hidden, so you will need to select "show hidden files and folders" setting in Windows Control Panel. File you need to open is profiles.dat
4. Output window will tell you where have you missed gems.

RainCat
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by RainCat on Feb 18, 09 6:58 PM
Cool. I just downloaded this and it works. My dat file was in a different location, but I found it.

Now...to collect some more gems!

Go to: