trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Stars in Bubbles?

[Post New]by trexxx on Dec 22, 12 9:56 AM
Just curious about why I get bubbles in some of my tanks that catch the stars and not in other tanks? is there a certain item that makes the bubbles? I know it's a stupid question,, but I have 11 tanks and it only happens in a few of them and not the others...:-)

Edited on 12/22/2012 at 9:57:10 AM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:Stars in Bubbles?

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 31, 13 11:48 AM
It seems it only happens in the pirate tank and I think it is to do with the pirate mermaid, I have tried to pin it down because I love them!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 31, 13 12:22 PM
I had thought that it was tied to having too many decorations in the tank, but I too have only noticed it with the pirate background tank. So far. I like them too.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 1, 13 7:51 AM
I took one of my tanks that had a lot of decorations in it, and changed the background to pirate, and didn't get the stars in bubbles. I added a mermaid, and still didn't get them. Maybe I should take my tank that does give the stars in bubbles and remove one decoration at a time until I figure out which decoration does the trick.

Or possibly I just don't have enough decorations in that other tank.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 1, 13 4:44 PM
I took my tank that did have bubbles for the stars, and changed the background. It still has bubbles for the stars. So it's not the background. Has to be one of the treasures, or else "enough treasures".

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 1, 13 7:37 PM
After several more experiments, I have concluded that the key is sheer number of decorations. Shove enough of them into the tank, and the stars end up in bubbles, probably because they would land "behind" decorations otherwise.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Feb 2, 13 3:07 AM
I have been studying them again too and it does seem that it is tied to the pirate decorations; but, as you say, when there are quite a lot. There is one decoration I am wondering could be the culprit so I am going to start yet another pirate tank without that one in it to see what happens - watch this space!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Feb 2, 13 6:08 AM
You are right lordkalvan; I have now confirmed it is not any individual decoration but the sheer number of them as you stated. I have had the fish money in the bubbles too; but it only happens in my third pirate tank which had to have more in it to get the third cup - none of the other backgrounds of that size produce the stars in bubbles.

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on Feb 8, 13 7:52 PM
I had them in the pirate tank, but also in the Antiquity tank. I move stuff around and now no longer have them in the Pirate tank...Maybe I will just ask Playrix :-)

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Feb 9, 13 9:35 AM
They have recently started appearing in one of my farm tanks - but not the one with most decorations which surprised me; I am still trying to work out what some of the fishes do when they are clicked on - I love turning the turtles over!

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on Feb 10, 13 8:38 PM
Lordkalvan is correct! I now get bubbles in all my tanks ...:-) I figured out to make everything super sized by clicking the + button and if you don't leave a lot of room for the stars to fall, they end up in bubbles :-)

Edited on 02/10/2013 at 8:39:15 PM PST

Go to: