goslin55
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

GETTING PAST MINI GAMES THAT CRASH THE GAME

[Post New]by goslin55 on Dec 22, 12 1:21 PM
Since this game doesn't offer any achivements just wait until the skip is available and you can continue to play!!!!! Then when all issues are resolved with the game you can replay the entire thing if you want. Just an idea for the week end till chats are available. It worked for me!!!!!!

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:GETTING PAST MINI GAMES THAT CRASH THE GAME

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Dec 26, 12 3:43 PM
gos: some of us have a real problem with your solution.

1. Many of us don't consider "skip a game" as an option. [Removed by Moderator] We stay until we complete games. We don't skip them.

2. Many of us play on expert mode, which doesn't allow for skipping games in the first place.

Edited on 01/09/2013 at 12:59:20 PM PST

goslin55
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by goslin55 on Jan 7, 13 8:34 PM

Edited on 01/09/2013 at 12:59:40 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 7, 13 8:40 PM
Hm, I didn't have a problem with the mini games (other than choosing whether or not to Skip them as I hated them) when I played. Maybe I have missed something.

goslin55
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by goslin55 on Jan 7, 13 9:15 PM
The shooting gallery mini game would crash the game everytime I tried to play it. But when I skipped it I was able to continue and finish the game. I was only offering a solution around the problem until a patch was available. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/09/2013 at 12:59:59 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 9, 13 1:04 PM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in to remind you of a couple of our Forum Rules:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish Games employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

I'll be editing a few things above that were not in line with these Rules now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me or one of the other Mods.

And if you are still having trouble with this game crashing, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can collect some info from you that will help us pinpoint the problem and get it addressed for you.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: