tperr64778
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

laurel wreath for totem

[Post New]by tperr64778 on Dec 22, 12 6:44 PM
I have 2 lumber mills, 2 barns, stone pit, shrines, and many other advances--where do I get the laurel wreath to expand my areas? PLEASE HELP

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:laurel wreath for totem

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Dec 30, 12 9:14 PM
The items you need to clear the fog and expand your land, come from the gods. You have to meet certain goals to get the offer. That is one annoying thing about the game. You get to a point where you HAVE to do what Venus asks to progress--even though you know there are going to be consequences.

Keep fulfilling tasks set by the gods and sooner or later you will get the item you need.

nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:laurel wreath for totem

[Post New]by nobodyz on Jan 28, 14 7:57 PM
EnvirEng wrote:The items you need to clear the fog and expand your land, come from the gods. You have to meet certain goals to get the offer. That is one annoying thing about the game. You get to a point where you HAVE to do what Venus asks to progress--even though you know there are going to be consequences.

Keep fulfilling tasks set by the gods and sooner or later you will get the item you need.

Yes, I know what you mean. It is a little frustrating, but I get everything done I can and everything full before fulfilling that really annoying request of Venus's that brings on the wrath of the gods...or a god.

But once you build up well, it's not so bad.

Go to: