kkeck
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

security code

[Post New]by kkeck on Dec 23, 12 5:40 AM
I purchased the game off the big fish website and when i try to open the game it is asking for a security code. Is there one for this game? Or a way to get one?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:security code

[Post New]by elijah5 on Dec 23, 12 8:51 AM
Hi kkeck & Welcome to the Pond,
There is no security code for this game. Try uninstall/reinstall. If it still asks for the security code, contact "Customer Support" green envelope on right hand side, then on left side of page, "Still need help?" , run a Dr. Felix report (just follow the prompts). Customer Service is excellent. Although they are not open today and not sure about Monday., due to holidays. They will be happy to assist you. Sorry you are having a problem with this game as it is an excellent one.

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Dec 23, 12 11:16 AM
I got this too. I clicked on the buy button and then on 'Reactivate this game' - at the bottom of the buy options pop up. Solved the problem.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 23, 12 12:24 PM
Hi kkeck and welcome to the Forums.

As the other Fishies have said, our games don't automatically require a security key to activate. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game may get everything straightened out. We go over that process in our help article here.

But if you try that and you're still getting that message, our Tech Support Team can definitely take a look at what's going on and make sure you're able to play your game. Here's the link elijah5 mentioned where you can get in touch with them: Contact Us Page.

Also, we would like to collect info about any tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. This helps us track recurring problems and get updates out to you quickly. I'm going to lock this separate conversation now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: