1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Inner Sanctum

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Dec 23, 12 11:15 AM
Where is the Inner Sanctum?
I have opened every area on the map but I can't find the Inner Sanctum. Please help an old blind woman. Yes, I do have a magnifying glass! Thank you anyone!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Inner Sanctum

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 23, 12 12:10 PM
Hi 1meemaw4u,

I haven't played through this game yet myself, but I thought maybe our Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price of a Rose Walkthrough might help. It does talk about the Inner Sanctum in a couple spots, so if you scroll through hopefully it will help you find and access that location. (You can check it out by clicking the blue text above.) You can go right to the mentions of the Inner Sanctum by using your Internet browser's search function - press the Ctrl and F key to open the search box.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Dec 25, 12 11:41 PM
THE INNER SANCTUM IS IN THE CAVE.THE SKULLS MUST OPEN THE DOOR.WISH i COULD BE OF MORE HELP.BUT i CAN'T DO THE SKULL PUZZLE

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 9, 13 10:39 AM
poppy45 wrote:THE INNER SANCTUM IS IN THE CAVE.THE SKULLS MUST OPEN THE DOOR.WISH i COULD BE OF MORE HELP.BUT i CAN'T DO THE SKULL PUZZLE

The positioning of the skulls is in your journal; it was automatically put there when you were in Bella's bedroom and looked through the telescope.

SPOILER, highlight to read:

top is facing you
2nd is facing left
3rd is facing right
4th is facing you
5th is facing the back

Hope that helps

MEnr56

Go to: