Is this an old game?

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Dec 24, 12 4:36 AM
Either I'm going mad or psychic, but I've played this game before. As soon as I started I said to my husband they are recycling scenes from other games and then I realised I knew what was coming next. It was a while ago and I don't have it in my list of games bought, at least not under this title, but I don't buy from any other game sites, so it has to have been BG. Maybe it was a Beta game but I'm sure I finished it.
Anyone else think it's familier?

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:Is this an old game?

[Post New]by sinshack on Dec 24, 12 6:16 AM
I played it as a Beta a couple of weeks ago, so it's possible that you played it as a Beta.

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Dec 24, 12 7:41 AM
It was a lot more than a couple of weeks ago. More like last year or early this year. I've definately played it before. I can remember the graphics and even the puzzles.

britt613
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by britt613 on Dec 24, 12 9:19 AM
I thought so too. Downloaded and came up as trial expired. Wondered why. If you beta test does that count as your free trial. Always free trial before I buy.

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Dec 24, 12 10:46 PM
britt613 wrote:I thought so too. Downloaded and came up as trial expired. Wondered why. If you beta test does that count as your free trial. Always free trial before I buy.
I would check the thread for Tech. problems or you can contact CS . Beta testing dose not count as your 1 hour free trial.I suggest trying to uninstall and reinstalling to see if that helps.Good luck on getting a chance to play this game. I did enjoy it. Some of the puzzles do take some time to complete,but not so diffucult that you want ot skip.

NikkiBikki
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by NikkiBikki on Jan 7, 13 3:29 PM
britt613 wrote:I thought so too. Downloaded and came up as trial expired. Wondered why. If you beta test does that count as your free trial. Always free trial before I buy.

I am pretty sure I have never played this game, but downloaded the trial/demo and then it said I had only 3 minutes left to play it??? I have unistalled and am now downloading again to see if that fixes it but sure is weird

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Dec 29, 13 4:11 PM
If you love puzzles you will love this game. There is one puzzle after another, there is not much for hidden object
lovers but there is plenty for the puzzler to engage in:
secret locks, water fountains, portrait puzzles, you name it.

There are hours of fun here, in this visually beautiful game,
with a soothing soundtrack and nice voiceovers.

Even though I already owned it, it was new for me.
Lots of puzzles, most of them really hard.

Go to: