dead end at cloning?

[Post New]by gtagtx on Dec 25, 12 8:18 AM
I used my bottle of critters and was told to get more. So, I cloned him again, and now I have zombie critters with no jar. Since I zombied them, I can't place my buddy to talk to them. I can't get rid of them (no jar) and I can't do anything so I'm stuck here. HELP!

DianeIsis
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:dead end at cloning?

[Post New]by DianeIsis on Jan 1, 13 10:44 AM
same problem HELP???? I looked up the walkthrough and it does not mention cloning twice or feeding the helpless food to the scary monster......my bad. What can I do now? The cloning machine will not take captain nimi and i cannot find another jar.

[Post New]by loopylou2 on Jan 5, 13 10:09 AM
You can get another jar where you got the first one, but I'm stuck after that, have cloned Nimi, have fed that stone cruncher thing, cannot get Nimi to speak with its little clones, help.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 2, 13 3:28 PM
loopylou2 wrote:You can get another jar where you got the first one, but I'm stuck after that, have cloned Nimi, have fed that stone cruncher thing, cannot get Nimi to speak with its little clones, help.

Thank you for your response; to solve your problem about getting Nimi to talk to the clones:

after you've cloned Nimi, PLACE THE JAR, and THEN place Nimi under the hypnotizing machine (that should've been turned off BEFORE cloning Nimi) and he'll talk to the clones and then they'll all walk into the jar.
Hope this has been helpful.

BTW, you can get the another jar in the hallway that has the red and blue arrows on the machine, push the red one. It took me a couple of minutes to remember where I'd gotten the 1st jar.

MEnr56

Edited on 08/02/2013 at 3:34:37 PM PST

Go to: