lilflirt
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

schoolroom

[Post New]by lilflirt on Dec 25, 12 8:56 AM
am trying to get into billy's locker and it doesn't open? need the baseball card to proceed. have already bought the game, so hope someone out there has a solution!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:schoolroom

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 25, 12 11:47 AM
Have you found all objects Cassandra asked you for? Once you've found the last one she will tell you about Billy's locker.

dracslady
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by dracslady on Dec 27, 12 6:19 PM
would b e nice to find out where the last sport ball is. I have done all the magnifying glass scenes and got all the objects since it has closed and can't get back in them. but i cant find the darn ball.

bgtts
Clownfish
Clownfish
610 Posts

[Post New]by bgtts on Dec 28, 12 7:37 AM
Was anyone able to get Billy's locker open? Had the same issues as the above posters. Can't move ahead without the last sport ball. There was no note about Billy in the teacher's drawer.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 28, 12 1:37 PM
Did you get the basket ball on top of the lockers? That's the only ball I can remember. There is no note about Billy, but Cassandra will tell you about him once you found all items.

bgtts
Clownfish
Clownfish
610 Posts

[Post New]by bgtts on Dec 28, 12 4:01 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:Did you get the basket ball on top of the lockers? That's the only ball I can remember. There is no note about Billy, but Cassandra will tell you about him once you found all items.

Thank you. I will go look again!

Go to: