poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

skulls

[Post New]by poppy45 on Dec 25, 12 3:30 PM
having trouble with skulls in cave.I keep checking skull mountain,but it looks like 4 skulls on mountain,but 5 in cave can anyone hlp pls. hope all fishies are enjoying a good holiday & a brilliant New Year

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:skulls

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 26, 12 2:00 PM
Look in your journal to see the alignment of all 5 skulls. It will show the skulls when you saw them looking out the telescope in Bella's bedroom. Hope this helps

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Dec 26, 12 3:54 PM
100 times TY you saved me a million white hairs

[Post New]by goatsrgreat on Apr 14, 13 11:43 PM
My journal won't let me access any pages other than the one with the parrot on it. The bottom two skulls have lights going from them, and I have rotated all of the top three. This puzzle has me completly stumped! Can you give the solution to this problem, as I don't think that I will be able to complete the game without the riddle of the skulls being given to me. I hate that I can't figure out the solution to this! Thanking you in advance, Cindy

[Post New]by goatsrgreat on Apr 15, 13 1:02 AM
I got it!! I really enjoyed this game, since there wasn't any blood and guts involved. The only thing that became tedious was having to hit the hint button everytime I finished a scene to see where I needed to go to next. However, I was glad that the hint button was available, and didn't need to take time to recharge when I hit it for directions.

Go to: