Robot Drawing

[Post New]by Margy_Gamer on Dec 26, 12 6:34 PM
I have forever trying to put the robot together from the drawing in the book, but nothing works!! Very frustrating!! Any suggestions??

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Robot Drawing

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 26, 12 6:48 PM
Hi there Margy-Gamer,
Welcome to the games forums.
Where abouts in this game are you?
I don't remember putting a robot together.
Cheers

[Post New]by Margy_Gamer on Dec 26, 12 7:34 PM
I am in Gustav's laboratory in Aqueux. There is a bookshelf to his right, and there is a book in there that has a diagram for how to put a minebot together, but no matter how I do it, it does not work, and this is the last thing I have to do before I can move on with the game but I am stuck!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 26, 12 8:01 PM
Ah, thank you for the extra details. Now I know where to look.
Back soon.
Cheers

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 26, 12 8:28 PM
Back again,
Are you in the HOS?
During this scene you need to open books (counting from the left) 6, 8, 11, 12 and 16.
The second book has the minebot diagram.
It has been a while since I played this game, so I can't remember the exact details (and the WTs etc don't show a diagram of this step), but do you need to add something from your inventory, draw it?
I don't seem to be much help here, maybe someone else has a better suggestion.

[Post New]by Margy_Gamer on Dec 30, 12 8:43 PM
Thank you, DragonLadyOz, for your reply. No, I am just supposed to put the minebot in the right side of the book together as per the diagram in the left side, but still no luck! Oh well, I will try again when I am not overly frustrated!!

[Post New]by Tamesis on Feb 16, 13 2:20 PM
Hi, not sure if you ever figured this out but the middle part of the robot is the circle covering the pin holding the note from Ian on the right page (hope that makes sense!!!). One you add this the picture is complete.

[Post New]by awylie58 on Nov 5, 13 6:00 PM
I'm having the same issue. No matter how much I click or dark on the note pin, I cannot get it over into the mine bot diagram. I'm playing on an iPhone. If I can't get help, guess I'm done with the game.

Go to: