Melunz36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

BONUS Hidden Object Scene

[Post New]by Melunz36 on Dec 27, 12 4:10 PM
I found 1 of 2 "bonus" hidden object scenes in the Sheriff's office (left side of screen), which gave me half a MCF badge on the lower left side of the screen, next to the journal. Does anyone know how to get the second half of the badge or where the other "bonus" hidden object scene is?? HELP!!

Edited on 12/28/2012 at 3:45:30 PM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:BONUS Hidden Object Scene

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Dec 28, 12 2:19 PM
I sent you a PM Mel

For anyone else who wants to know... the second bonus HO is found in the scene outside the church (the scene with the sign on the left side).

I am now officially a GOLD MASTER DECTECTIVE ...LOL

Edited on 12/28/2012 at 2:20:43 PM PST

Melunz36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Melunz36 on Dec 28, 12 3:44 PM
Yay us for finding that! But, mostly YOU for finding the second one!! Thanks again!!!

[Post New]by Pringle4003 on Feb 23, 13 9:17 AM
wonderful - thank you for this answer - I posted in another thread looking for the 2nd half of MCF badge. Found the one in the cemetary, now off to play the one in the sheriff's office.

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Mar 13, 13 10:30 AM
Thanks guys very interesting how they hid those two secret HOS's

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

BONUS Hidden Object Scene

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Mar 27, 13 4:49 AM
Melunz36 wrote:I found 1 of 2 "bonus" hidden object scenes in the Sheriff's office (left side of screen), which gave me half a MCF badge on the lower left side of the screen, next to the journal. Does anyone know how to get the second half of the badge or where the other "bonus" hidden object scene is?? HELP!!

I went to the Sheriff's office and I clicked everywhere on the left side by the desk. The pencil, the chair above the SG, the windows, nothing happened, does it suppose to sparkle? H E L P !!

hkdx1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by hkdx1 on Jan 12, 14 1:53 PM
same here i've clicked on both screens everywhere but nothing. am i doing something wrong?

Go to: