j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

fan etc

[Post New]by j62janet on Dec 28, 12 3:15 AM
I'm in the room where you have to place the fan etc on the shelf, then you've got stars floating, and a piece of the drawing in the inventory which is doing the same, I've tried placing it on the wall, where it's starry, but nothing happens, I must have put the fan and radio etc in the right place, because they wont move, can some one help me please, I'm being told by the hint section that I've got to place the items, and I have, I don't get it at all, j62janet

Edited on 12/28/2012 at 3:25:46 AM PST

Re:fan etc

[Post New]by JingWen123 on Dec 28, 12 11:18 PM
Did u get the pipes, lid and the lighter? Ya gotta put those things back on the shelf too. Yes, the radio and the fan are at the right position, thats why they did not move.

[Post New]by JingWen123 on Dec 28, 12 11:19 PM
Btw, when it is starry, it means that u have matched the starry pic to the correct matching place.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Dec 29, 12 7:06 AM
Yes I got all of it, I've just gone back into the game, and I had to position all of them again, they went into the same places, but the 'hint' says I have to place them, and I have, I've tried moving them, because of what the 'hint' said, but nothing happened, so it must be right, musn't it?! I don't get it at all, thank you for replying, j62janet

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Dec 30, 12 2:18 AM
I'm still being told that I've got to place the objects in there correct place, and I have, what do I do now, help, I don't get it at all, j62janet

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 30, 12 2:08 PM
What else do you have in your inventory? Are all your drawings sparkly? Maybe the hint somehow is stuck and you actually are ready to continue. Have you been back to Cassandra to give her the drawings?

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Dec 31, 12 6:05 AM
I've got 8 things in the Inventory, and only one drawing is sparkly. But I'm still told I have to place the items, do you know what's going on, because I don't, thank you for replying, j62janet

Go to: