dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Stone Feathers/Silver Nugget

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Dec 28, 12 11:50 AM
I am struggling with the part where I am supposed to put the two stone feathers on the stone bird. However, I only have one feather and do not know where to find the other one. It seems I need both feathers in order to access the machine that I use the silver nugget on. Can someone please assist? Strategy guide didn't help.

Thanks!

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Stone Feathers/Silver Nugget

[Post New]by spiritc on Dec 28, 12 12:04 PM
ME TOO!

dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Dec 28, 12 12:10 PM
Glad to know I'm not alone. I've been EVERYWHERE possible and cannot find another feather, so I'm stuck and can't get any further. Hopefully, someone can provide an answer. I guess I'll play something else in the meantime. UGH!

[Post New]by lolailo23 on Dec 28, 12 12:40 PM
do you have the jug? see the other forum

Cr1s
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Cr1s on Dec 28, 12 1:09 PM
If you don't have the jug (and I assume you don't), you won't find the second feather.
I'm stuck as well, because this lovely jug is in Hemma's store, which is hopelessly closed.
This is soooo frustrating...

dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Dec 28, 12 2:28 PM
Yep, I'm stuck and can't get any further because her store is closed. Hopefully, someone can assist on this. Otherwise we won't be able to finish the game!

[Post New]by mummyz on Dec 28, 12 9:34 PM
i'm also stuck on this part of the game please someone help

[Post New]by Yorkshirepudding on Dec 29, 12 6:29 AM
You need to have the jug filled with water if i remember rightly you go outside to the wagon/caravan and put the water on the tough leather on the case. Then you open it and smash the glass which has a turtle in side and if I remember the second feather is underneath. I am also stuck but further along, giving my brain a rest for a while as i,m going round in circles at the moment.

[Post New]by bkchua on Jan 3, 13 6:36 AM
How to get the jug?

JEA57
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by JEA57 on Jan 10, 13 7:48 PM
I was stuck too and realized my error in not getting the jug when I had the chance. So my solution? Start the game over with a new name.

Cjjmd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cjjmd on Jan 11, 13 4:39 PM
The stone feather is with the turtle. The turtle is in the trunk that's wrapped with the leather belt. The leather belt needs to be wetted with water from the stream using the jug. The jug is in Hana's store, WHICH IS CLOSED! I didn't get the jug when she was there, and now she's not there, and I'm not sure if she's coming back. HELP! Has anyone had this problem and successfully completed it without starting over???

[Post New]by tizzle89 on Jan 19, 13 1:13 AM
Same here! Do I really have to restart the whole game??? Any way around this if Hannahs store is closed? Does she come back or is it just simply too late??/

okboss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by okboss on Feb 6, 13 12:03 PM
I can't seem to find the silver nugget. Know where the silver is in the cave and I have the file but can't get it out HELP PLEASE!

[Post New]by mamapiper on Mar 10, 13 8:15 PM
quick tip on the final potion...be sure to move the fire under each globe and hit the red button, increased the flame.

silver nugget found in wall of cave behind minotaur

great game, only place I got stuck was the 2nd feather, didn't think about using the water on the leather.

kollerkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by kollerkat on Jul 27, 13 10:22 AM
No turtle , No feather, No jug. Where did the shop go. I restarted the game. NO DAM TURTLE< NO DAM FEATHER and NO DAM JUG to get the water to put on the trunk strap. I don"t come to the pond often But, Today I am yelling HELP !!!!

kollerkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by kollerkat on Jul 27, 13 8:35 PM
Cjjmd wrote:The stone feather is with the turtle. The turtle is in the trunk that's wrapped with the leather belt. The leather belt needs to be wetted with water from the stream using the jug. The jug is in Hana's store, WHICH IS CLOSED! I didn't get the jug when she was there, and now she's not there, and I'm not sure if she's coming back. HELP! Has anyone had this problem and successfully completed it without starting over???

[Post New]by Goldenjuju on Oct 7, 13 4:24 PM
It seems BIG FISH, really messed us up on this game and they aren't willing to give us a way of getting out of the predicament that we are all in. I have bought at least 50 games..... and if they can't come in the the forums and help us, then I will not buy any more games. I will drop my club membership. How can we get another blasted JUG? If I have to start over, then I will just trash the d@%m game. WHERE IS the help?

Go to: