KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

WARNING: Last 3 'Challenge Level' Puzzles SENSELESSLY HARD

[Post New]by KatzHome on Dec 28, 12 5:00 PM
WARNING: Last 3 'Challenge Level' Puzzles SENSELESSLY HARD

I started out liking this game, because I like putting puzzles together, but from Greece on, this is the **WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED** bar none.

You do have a choice of playing a straight up "switch the pieces to make a picture" or a slider puzzle. I chose the former because I don't like slider puzzles.

The game was nice and relaxing from the beginning, but from Greece on, the picture you had to put together was no longer a scene from the country, but a miss-mash of nothing ~ some black, some white, the few blocks that had pictures on them, that didn't matter, because pieces of the picture didn't necessarily fit together,for example, a clock face ~ half the clock in the right upper corner of the screen and the other half on the bottom left. The finished picture was just as scrambled looking as the scrambled puzzle pieces. You could barely make out the edges of the picture for help, but the rest, there was no logic to where the squares belonged, so you were reduced to MOVING EACH BOX, ONE BY ONE, ROW BY ROW, UNTIL BY CHANCE YOU HIT THE PLACE THE PIECE BELONGED.

And you could only pause the game, you couldn't quit and come back because then the game would reset and start over from the very beginning.

I AM BEGGING THE GAME DESIGNERS TO CHANGE THE "CHALLENGE LEVELS" OF THE LAST 3 "PUZZLE" SCREENS

AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE PLAYING MORE THAN ONE OF THESE LEVELS AT A TIME ~ PLAYING TWO AND THE BEGINNING OF THE THIRD GAVE ME A TERRIBLE HEAD ACHE THAT MADE ME QUITE ILL.

Edited on 12/30/2012 at 1:23:40 AM PST

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:This Is The **WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED**

[Post New]by KatzHome on Dec 28, 12 5:14 PM
I took photos of what was offered as a puzzle to put together ~ I took a photo of what I was supposed to be putting together, and what I had to put together ~ and the picture didn't look like a beautiful photo until I plugged through an hour of piecing together a piece of garbage.

I don't know of a way of posting photos on this board, and I forget the code... so you'll have to take my word for it ~ it's worth the hour FREE PLAY but NOT WORTH BUYING ~ NOT EVEN FOR A FREE COUPON, NOT EVEN FOR .50¢

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Dec 28, 12 5:19 PM
Forgot to mention that, while in the game you can't switch from full screen to windowed play ~ it was like torture that you couldn't leave, because if you quit the game, you had to start the country all over again ~ and from Greece on, PLAYING WAS TORTURE ~ I quit with a head ache and won't be finishing the game.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Dec 30, 12 12:50 AM
P.S. I apologize for my extremely harsh review of the game... I know the game designers worked very hard making it and the game did play through flawlessly.

I bought the game because I like having a few games on my computer to relax with ~ this one started out with soothing music, square swapping to make beautiful pictures. A lovely game.

Unfortunately, after playing two of the "challenge" screens I wound up with a terrible headache, so bad that I actually felt sick ~ and I was really, really angry that a game could have this much of a harmful effect on me. I've been playing computer games for about 30 years and nothing like this has ever happened before.

I understand the game designers wanting to add a challenge to their game, I guess they thought it was too easy... But I don't think people buy this type of game to be challenged, I think this type of game is played to just relax. The biggest challenge should have been simply a greater number of squares and more intricate pictures.

So please, I'm asking the game designers to seriously consider revising the "Puzzle" half of the game for the last three Country Pictures to be similar to the "Puzzles" before this "Challenge Level." Please do something else to make this level more difficult because a game should not make anyone physically ill.

Thank you.

Go to: