bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Missing: Island of Lost Ships forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 29, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Missing: Island of Lost Ships forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Missing: Island of Lost Ships players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Missing: Island of Lost Ships forum

[Post New]by shripch on Dec 30, 12 12:04 AM
Okay. After reading the reviews, which were all over the place(!!!!!) I'm downloading the trial version so I can see what all the fuss is about. Evidently, I'll either hate this game or love it. I'll let you know which side I'm on!

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Dec 30, 12 12:26 AM
I love it! Such delightful, funny characters. Took about 10 minutes of the trial to decide to buy, so I guess I'm with the lovers.

[Post New]by nina_gail_1 on Jan 17, 13 5:17 AM
I am stuck very early in the game. I hope someone can help. There is an HOG with a deflated volleytball that needs to be inflated. I can take the pump over to it but can't get it to inflate the ball. What am I doing wrong?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 18, 13 9:51 AM
Hey nina_gail_1,

I just wanted to let you know that I've replied to your similar post here, so feel free to take a look there!

Also, there's a specific thread about this that has some tips and tricks from players who were able to get past that part, so feel free to check here for those too!

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Go to: