Lightning Bluff - Defeat Wong's Hired Goons

[Post New]by Flora78 on Dec 29, 12 2:41 AM
I have already completed all other quests so this is the only one left. I looked all over the map but didn't find them, also have all buildings built. What should I do now?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Lightning Bluff - Defeat Wong's Hired Goons

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 10, 13 2:08 PM
"Defeat Wong's Hired Goons" is the initial description for the "In the Wong" task, and not very helpful. Eventually it becomes something like "Find a way up north and destroy the bandits' Saloon headquarters"--but I think that happened after I had already found a way up north: Irrigating the rocky patch at the top of the visible part of the map in order to access the black-hidden part of the mini-map.

That was odd. Even odder was that the first time my posse approached the Saloon, none of them would fire on it! (This may have been my gamer error, but I still don't know how.)

Edited on 03/10/2013 at 5:44:17 PM PST

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:Lightning Bluff - Defeat Wong's Hired Goons

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Dec 4, 13 6:16 AM
I think it's a game glitch because I've tried all this and there's no passing it. During one of the mini games, where you need to defend the bank and reach 15 settlers, I came across the same problem. I was up to 22 settlers and the bandits were still coming with no end in sight. I had to restart.

Now I'm stuck with "Defeat Wong's Hired Goons" and I suspect I already did and now I have to replay the entire town! Yikes. I played this game years ago and don't remember this much glitching.

Go to: