deader
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Rubies and a Bone

[Post New]by deader on Dec 29, 12 9:46 AM
The hint stopped working an I d have 4 rubies and a bone in my inventory.I renstalled in Program Files instead of x86 but it still does not work.Any suggestions? I want my money back again!

Re:Rubies and a Bone

[Post New]by kficke on Dec 31, 12 9:26 AM
no suggestions but I am in the same place and there is nothing I can do. This is really frustrating.

valridd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by valridd on Dec 31, 12 1:35 PM
Do you know when you went to werewolves hall under the dresser by the broken window and click and found a cat that was hungry? You need to start over because the cat cannot be clicked on now but when you click on the cat go to the vampire hall look under the glass table pick up bone and give to cat so you can get into the dresser.

[Post New]by msdiva2you on Jan 6, 14 9:54 AM
valridd wrote:Do you know when you went to werewolves hall under the dresser by the broken window and click and found a cat that was hungry? You need to start over because the cat cannot be clicked on now but when you click on the cat go to the vampire hall look under the glass table pick up bone and give to cat so you can get into the dresser.

[Post New]by OpalSapphire on Mar 9, 14 6:54 PM
But I tried that earlier, several times when I had the bone and I could get to the cat, and the cat did not want the bone.

Geez, I can't go through this game one more time.

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Sep 4, 14 5:59 PM
I ran over the same problem. Hint not working, and not able to bring up the cat to give it the bone.

Well, I am glad I only paid $2.99 for this clunker.

Go to: