victor1244
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

H.O.S. objects are whited out.

[Post New]by victor1244 on Dec 29, 12 11:04 PM
Hello gamers, I am having a problem with this game. In all the hos scenes the object names are whited out. How can you find something when you don't know what you are looking for? I wind up clicking on every thing in the scene until it goes away. I am playing in windows XP on my desktop. This also happened with "Escape from Ravenhearst", to a somewhat less annoying degree. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:H.O.S. objects are whited out.

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 1, 13 12:55 AM
Sorry, victor, I don't have an answer for you. Sounds like a tech issue though, so you should post in the tech issue thread and also contact Customer Service.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:H.O.S. objects are whited out.

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 2, 13 5:38 AM
Heya victor1244, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry to hear that the objects you have to find always appear whited out.

It sounds like your computer is having some problems to display this element of the game. making sure that all your drivers are up-to-date with the steps you can find here could already help to solve this problem.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that you can find a dedicated tech thread where we try to gather all problems with the game stickied to the top of this Forum here. I'll be locking this thread to keep everything nice and tidy but please feel free to repost in the thread I mentioned above.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 01/02/2013 at 5:39:14 AM PST

Go to: