bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 30, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by shripch on Jan 2, 13 8:28 PM
Hey! Just a shout out to Big Fish.
I have been a good customer of yours for a long time, and have purchased so many games I really have lost track (not sure if it's old age or just the sheer number of games!).
But I wanted to say "thank you" for giving us the opportunity to try out so many different kinds of games on one site! Amazing!
I just got around to taking part in the forums, and have discovered the great people, who, like me, just want to enjoy our hobby at a price we can afford.
And this game has turned out, like so many others, to be a game to be savored and enjoyed, just like a great novel.
For many of us, these games are very much like novels! Except we get to interact with the story in a most direct way, both through imagination and physical discourse.
So to all my fellow fishies, keep on playing and download those trials!

Thank you! Shawn Ripchick, Long Beach Ca.

Go to: