volley ball

[Post New]by chiefbob911911 on Dec 30, 12 7:18 AM
Enjoyed game up to the volley ball, unable to inflate it and had to delete game toooooooooo bad.

orbratt
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:volley ball

[Post New]by orbratt on Dec 30, 12 8:26 AM
you have to use the air pump in the same scene to inflate the volleyball, then you can take it.

[Post New]by QueenPersephone on Jan 3, 13 5:22 PM
I'm having the same problem- no matter how many times I drag the pump to the volleyball, it doesn't inflate.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 3, 13 6:00 PM
Hi there,
You don't place the pump on the volleyball, try placing it either somewhere to the LHS (my solution) or somewhere to the RHS (worked for someone else).
Once in place, the ball will be automatically inflated.
Cheers

quleah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by quleah on Jan 3, 13 6:43 PM
Thank you..... starting a new profile worked to take care of the volley ball problem. Its a bit of a hassle but on the other hand its early on in to the game so its not too bad to have to do this. Its worth it in order to be able to continue to play.

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Jan 3, 13 11:26 PM
Thanks, I had the same problem. For those who don't know what we mean, towards the beginning of the game, in one of the HOS you have to inflate a volley ball with a pump. I must have picked up the pump and put it on and near the volley ball at least 50 times, but it wouldn't inflate and I couldn't complete the HOS and continue with the game. Very, very frustrating. I will try DragonLadyOz's suggestion and hopefully it will work for me. I imagine LHS means Left Hand Side and RHS means Right Hand Side. I'll give it a shot.

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Jan 5, 13 11:51 PM
Okay, I finally got the volley ball inflated, but only by using quelah's suggestion. Thanks. After I read this thread, I first went back to the game and must have spent 25-30 minutes trying to inflate the volley ball with the pump from the left hand side, right hand side, up hill shots, and down hill shots, Alice, but it didn't work. Frustrating, to say the least. I was furious, but I could not inflate the volley ball.

Here's what I did to get it to work. I deleted my profile and then created a new one and started the game from scratch. Since the HOS is near the beginning of the game, it was no big deal to start over. About 5-6 minutes after I started over, I got the infamous HOS and this time, I went for the volley ball right away. And bingo, it worked like it was supposed to! I simply picked up the pump, clicked in the middle of the volley ball and it inflated right away. Then I could complete the HOS and the game. It's a very good game, too.

So the bottom line is if you can't inflate the volley ball, delete your profile, create a new one , and start again, and hopefully if will work properly for you, as it did for me.

Good luck!

Edited on 01/05/2013 at 11:52:54 PM PST

[Post New]by Aavikko on Jan 9, 13 1:18 PM
Oh my god thanks a bunch! I couldn't inflate the ball either and got so annoyed. Deleting profile helped immediately!

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 18, 13 12:03 PM
You should not have to start a new profile in order to get a game to work. If they spent more time perfecting these BEFORE they put them on the market, we would not have so much trouble with them when we get them. I'm back to my old rant. Let the beta testers play the ENTIRE game to test it. Of course this game decided to screw up for everybody right off the bat. Wouldn't the beta testers have noticed this? If it did it during the beta test why didn't they fix it? Sometimes games wait until the very end to decide to screw up and make you start over from the beginning. It's very frustrating and really you are not getting your money's worth if you have to do this.

[Post New]by diane1126 on Jan 20, 14 2:26 PM
Didn't waste the time to delete my profile and start over, so I gave up. You really shouldn't have to go to that trouble.

Go to: