higgins717
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

which to buy need help deciding

[Post New]by higgins717 on Dec 30, 12 8:25 AM
have played demo for this one and also lake house children of silence
need help deciding which to buy vlady is my absolute best reviewer as we seem to like the same type of games but in this case she seems to be on the wire for both games. help me with value, storyline, etc thanking you in advance

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Re:which to buy need help deciding

[Post New]by CiChDa on Dec 30, 12 8:59 AM
What I can say back to you...this one is pretty dark...it is good so far, but how much do YOU want in regards to the dark side' of life?
Children of silence is no "Happy Days" either.
Good luck, but I chose Children of Silence, but have yet to finish it.

I need to close with this, I look for not only for valdy, cbx, Love to Lisa, poutulle (sp?), and will close with an apology for those that are so vigilant in their reviews that I omitted, , if I could get to a review page I would acknowlege you...geez...I think I take you for granted, huh? I apologize, to those that I have left out as you are so vital to our gaming choices.

THANK YOU and Happy New Year THANK YOU AGAIN....

Re:which to buy need help deciding

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 31, 12 9:14 AM
I also liked the Lake House CE, and will get it eventually, but after playing the demo for NR, I had to have it right away, LOVED IT!!!
The graphics and artwork are AWESOME, a real feast for the eye's, it's just beautiful, and the game play is so FUN, so IMHO this one has it all !

Go to: