eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

The pyramid and collection of glow worms.

[Post New]by eirini51 on Dec 30, 12 1:19 PM
I have been trying for ages to collect the blasted glow worms but no luck. Has anybody managed to actually complete this game? Good game and would like to complete it.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:The pyramid and collection of glow worms.

[Post New]by uwflossi on Dec 30, 12 1:31 PM
Hello eirini51, you have to catch the glow worms on a soft underground, not on the stones. The glass will break at a hard underground. Hope you understand. I am German. Happy gaming.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Dec 31, 12 9:17 AM
I caught one on the soft grass then when the other one went and landed on the grass I QUICKLY moved the pyramid and got the second one. Once I let the first escape but got it a second time.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Jan 1, 13 1:45 AM
I have been trying for over half an hour to find a damned glow worm. It doesn't matter where I place the pyramid on the grass, nothing works. So frustrated this the New Year. I had hoped to finish this game as my form of celebration since I am all alone. No luck.. Regardless I wish all Fishies a Very Happy New as well as BGF who continue to provide us with great games.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 1, 13 11:15 AM
tuttepeever wrote:I have been trying for over half an hour to find a damned glow worm. It doesn't matter where I place the pyramid on the grass, nothing works. So frustrated this the New Year. I had hoped to finish this game as my form of celebration since I am all alone. No luck.. Regardless I wish all Fishies a Very Happy New as well as BGF who continue to provide us with great games.

My memory is fading fast as it does with details in games but think this is right -

Did you release them first? You do the mace thing with the statue head first, then the red glow worms will be 'activated' so you then can see them buzzing around when you zoom in on the other statue feet with the grass and the rocks.

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jan 1, 13 2:44 PM
As the previous poster stated, you must activate the glow worms first. After that go to the area where there is a hard rocky area that you can break the glass pyramid if you set it down but just to the right and up a bit is a soft grassy spot. That is where you want to catch your glow worms. Lift the glass pyramid just a bit above the grassy soft spot and wait for a glow worm to land and crawl beneath it and then set your pyramid down on top of it. Lift the pyramid back up, the previously caught glow worm will stay in the pyramid, and repeat the action when the next glow worm does the same. When you've sat the pyramid down on the second glow worm you have caught all the glow worms you need and the pyramid will automatically go into your inventory.

Edited on 01/01/2013 at 2:49:49 PM PST

dubai123
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dubai123 on Jan 1, 13 11:03 PM
BFFirefly wrote:As the previous poster stated, you must activate the glow worms first. After that go to the area where there is a hard rocky area that you can break the glass pyramid if you set it down but just to the right and up a bit is a soft grassy spot. That is where you want to catch your glow worms. Lift the glass pyramid just a bit above the grassy soft spot and wait for a glow worm to land and crawl beneath it and then set your pyramid down on top of it. Lift the pyramid back up, the previously caught glow worm will stay in the pyramid, and repeat the action when the next glow worm does the same. When you've sat the pyramid down on the second glow worm you have caught all the glow worms you need and the pyramid will automatically go into your inventory.

but how to active glow worms first ?
i am trying to catch it but nothing there is

please help me !!!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 2, 13 2:00 PM

but how to active glow worms first ?
i am trying to catch it but nothing there is

please help me !!!

Look for my post above the one you responded to. Hope that helps.

Go to: