game_happy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Here Is Walkthrough Help.............

[Post New]by game_happy on Jan 1, 13 2:51 PM
Thanks, Seawave. Totally lost here. I'll give the walkthrough help a try.
game_happy

game_happy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by game_happy on Jan 4, 13 4:18 AM
To Seawave - Used your walkthrough for The Curse of the Werewolves and it was very helpful. Loved your sense of humor. :-D Managed to play the game to the end (9 chapters) by going back into the walkthrough several times and taking notes. It was the only way I could get through it. Hated scrolling through all the chapters just to get to the place I wanted to be. Found a shortcut I'd like to pass along to other fishies. Once you're in the walkthrough screen, on the right is a list of the chapters and the titles. I right clicked on the title, left clicked on Open and it brought me right to the chapter I wanted to be in without all that scrolling which was making me slightly dizzy. Hope this tip helps others. Happy gaming and Happy New Year!!!
game_happy

Edited on 01/04/2013 at 4:26:59 AM PST

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 6, 13 8:45 AM
Speaking of walkthroughs, anybody knows if there is one for The Gift? I'm interested in the game, but won't buy it if there is no walkthrough and I can't find any. The site mentioned by Seawave doesn't even has it for review or comment, which is rather strange.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 6, 13 8:55 AM
Seawave, thanks, but this game is out for two months now? I'm not sure, but enough time has passed without a walkthrough and that is weird, as I understand the game is kind of difficult.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 6, 13 9:23 AM
That's fine, Seawave, don't worry. Lots of games to play and maybe one day somebody who does not have anything else to do, will prepare a walkthrough for this game.

Edited on 01/06/2013 at 9:25:27 AM PST

[Post New]by michelindas on Jan 8, 13 3:45 PM
I have referred to the walkthrough at the g...e site several times when I got stuck. However I have a problem they do not address. At the lighthouse, it has two locks and a head that requires a coin. I got the coin. I got one key. But I cannot find the second key. The walkthrough says use the sledgehammer - but I used it on another puzzle and it never gave it back! I have nothing left to hammer that door and no idea where the moon lock key is!

[Post New]by michelindas on Jan 8, 13 5:08 PM
Sheesh... nevermind. The walkthrough says use a sledgehammer, but if you take the piece of paper and set it on fire from the candle in the house by the lighthouse, it gives you a code to put on the safe - ta da! Key in the safe!

[Post New]by Grabby_Gammy1946 on Feb 20, 13 2:05 AM
Please help find the walkthrough for Curse of the Werewolves,!

[Post New]by denizorge on Mar 2, 13 12:30 PM
Lifesaver! Thanks!

moosie111
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

At a dead standstill......

[Post New]by moosie111 on Mar 17, 13 7:31 PM
I found and am using the walkthrough for The Curse of the Werewolves. It says to use the sledgehammer on the second lock (with the ship) but I have tried it several times and it won't work. I found the other key and used the coin. I am at a dead standstill at this point. If anybody can help me, that would be great. Thanks a bunch. Would love to finish the game.
By the way, the walkthrough has been great up to that point. Thanks for posting where to find it.

Edited on 03/17/2013 at 7:38:09 PM PST

grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Mar 22, 13 3:42 PM
Dear Seawave137,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for telling us about the walkthrough site for this game. I tried getting through this game back in 2012, but gave up because I couldn't get the candle in the lighthouse to give me the code. Darn candle!! I will try to get there again and use the walkthrough. Thanks for checking around and I usually try that eight-letter game site if I get stuck, but I guess I didn't this time --DUH! Thanks for being our fishie guide.

grammyo491004 (from northwest suburban Chicago)

ladlebugs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ladlebugs on Apr 9, 13 2:14 PM
The sledgehammer is to be used in the lighthouse cottage on the big logs blocking the door. The key for the lock with the ship on it is in the safe in the cottage. You have to get the code by burning the piece of paper in the candle.

Edited on 04/09/2013 at 2:15:38 PM PST

[Post New]by ttlsulli on Sep 12, 13 10:14 PM
please can anyone tell me where to find the walkthrough for werewolves??????

[Post New]by rebelscotland on Dec 19, 13 10:54 PM
game_happy wrote:Thanks, Seawave. Totally lost here. I'll give the walkthrough help a try.
game_happy

Hey how can i get in touch with seawave i need that walkthrough to the curse of the werewolf too

[Post New]by cat099 on Dec 20, 13 10:12 AM
Hi game_happy,

I cannot figure out how to access the walkthrough for The curse of the werewolves.
Can you please let me know how I can open it?
Thanks for your help
Cat099

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Dec 20, 13 11:26 AM
rebelscotland and cat099 please check your messages on the right have sent you the info.

merry christmas

anita

Okiepete
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Okiepete on Dec 22, 13 5:26 PM
Grabby_Gammy1946 wrote:Please help find the walkthrough for Curse of the Werewolves,!

Go to: