KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Help !! Have one game credit and cannot use it !

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Dec 31, 12 6:24 AM
Like the title says...went to buy this game and I have one game credit , so it should have been 6.99$ ; but the final price said 13.99$. Is there a reason I can't use the one credit so it's half off ?
I thought having a credit wasn't the same as filling your punchcard; where you get a coupon code for one standard edition game.
Any help would be great; as I wanted to use the credit !

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Help !! Have one game credit and cannot use it !

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 31, 12 6:29 AM
There aren't any discounted CEs. The 60 games on offer are all SE.

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Dec 31, 12 6:49 AM
Thanks for getting back so soon, Mr Russ ; Actually I wasn't referring to the 60 games offered at 4.99$ ; I am wanting to purchase "Nightmare Realm:In the End"-collector's edition.
Kinda funny... but after buying the first "Nightmare Realm"; I turned around after finishing it and bought the collector's edition of the same !!! That's unusual for me; but it shows how much I like this game !
In the past, I'm trying to remember ,but I think I bought the collector's edition of "Eternal Journey: New Atlantis " collectors' edition... and it was 6.99$ because I had a game credit (club member) --- you know, where after the your last billing date for the day of the month that you joined, it says on top of the page you have a game credit ?
Thanks again , Katran M.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 31, 12 7:00 AM
Hi. You can buy a second credit. You can only use 2 GCCs to buy a CE (or cash).

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Dec 31, 12 7:09 AM
OK, thanks again....
Trying to think back here and I was sure that I'd used one credit towards a CE and they's charged me the 6.99$ for the rest. Maybe not.

I will buy a second credit if need be, since I enjoyed the previous game of Nightmare Realm so much I bought the CE for it after buying the SE.
Ackkk...I'm obsessed with these games.
Have a great day !

Go to: