mouseclick2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Journal would not open

[Post New]by mouseclick2 on Jan 1, 13 11:50 AM
The game itself played very smooth for me I went from scene to scene at a very good clip. I just found it odd that my Journal at the lower right corner would not open and yet there were reminders of new journal entries during the trial period. Any reason why the Journal would not open for me? I even tried the game in all modes of difficulty to see if that would open it for me, yet it did not. I did notice a "smokey box" appear with nothing in it at times, perhaps this is a clue for the tech gang at Big FIsh.

Edited on 01/01/2013 at 3:11:54 PM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Journal would not open

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 2, 13 2:51 AM
Heya mouseclick2,

It sure is odd that your Journal didn't want to open at all during the whole game!

In these cases we often found that it often helps to uninstall and reinstall your game as this will ensure that all files are in the right place.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a dedicated tech thread for all tech related issues with the game stickied to this Forum here . I'll be locking this thread to keep everything nice and tidy but please feel free to repost in the thread I mentioned!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: