bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fallen: The Flowers of Evil

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 2, 13 12:29 AM
You've seen a lot as a doctor, but after making a simple house call, you stumble into a supernatural investigation. A little girl is suffering a high fever after being attacked by a monster, and she's not the only one. The city is quarantined as mysterious flowers begin to sprout all over Blackburn. Who's behind this? How are all the clues connected? There's only one way to find out, in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil, a mysterious Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

Re:Fallen: The Flowers of Evil

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Jan 2, 13 7:05 AM
This is a welcome sight . . . I really thought the Beta Version was fun, & I half expected it to be coming out in a Collector's edition - but I'll take this . . . !

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jan 2, 13 8:41 AM
Yeah so did I. This team like you said makes awesome CE's too.

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Jan 2, 13 10:38 AM
It is just so nice to get a really great SE game, The hidden objects are right up my street and I am enjoying the whole thing.

Linda

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 2, 13 5:22 PM
Great game for an SE. Heck even for a CE it would it would be a good game. Voice overs, Map that is transportable, and a secret deal. What's not to like?
Try it for yourself, It has a free sample

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 23, 13 5:45 AM
we played the game, and the game seemed a little old, but it was fun to play. we give it a HARD 2.5 stars out of 5 stars.................doug & lisa------------------------------

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 4, 14 4:56 PM
This is a dark, eerie, creepy hidden object adventure game. I loved it. The graphics are beautiful (sometimes disturbing because it includes bugs, rats, and bats, even in the hidden object games). The soundtrack is eerie and creepy, and also includes the squealing of bats and rats. The voiceovers are easily understandable, very well done.

The hidden object games are a lot of fun, junkpile style, but pretty challenging. The mini games also are pretty challenging and a lot of fun.

There is a lot to do in this game, picking up objects in one scene to use in another scene, trying to find who or what is responsible for the "plague" that seems to have befallen the town.

This is not for the faint hearted. There is also one chilling scene of a fallen Bobbie beset by bats.

Go to: