bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fallen: The Flowers of Evil forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 2, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fallen: The Flowers of Evil forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fallen: The Flowers of Evil players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fallen: The Flowers of Evil forum

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Jan 2, 13 10:11 AM
Will we get a Mac version of this game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 4, 13 1:47 AM
Hi Rainbow722,

To be honest I don't have any specific time frame for the release of the Mac version but should one become available, we will announce that in this game Forum!

Hope this information is helpful!

bfgBaikal

Tavo1943
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tavo1943 on Jan 4, 13 2:21 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Rainbow722,

To be honest I don't have any specific time frame for the release of the Mac version but should one become available, we will announce that in this game Forum!

Hope this information is helpful!

bfgBaikal

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Jan 5, 13 4:36 AM
I am past the half way point in this game up to the part of the crypt where Queen Heartless went and I am at an impasse. There is nothing to do here and every time I click on the hint, it points to a patch of tall grass, which I have already cut using the shaprened sythe. Am I missing something here?

As I can't go forward in the game now, any help would be great.

Thanks~~JoAnne

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 4, 14 4:54 PM
This is a dark, eerie, creepy hidden object adventure game. I loved it. The graphics are beautiful (sometimes disturbing because it includes bugs, rats, and bats, even in the hidden object games). The soundtrack is eerie and creepy, and also includes the squealing of bats and rats. The voiceovers are easily understandable, very well done.

The hidden object games are a lot of fun, junkpile style, but pretty challenging. The mini games also are pretty challenging and a lot of fun.

There is a lot to do in this game, picking up objects in one scene to use in another scene, trying to find who or what is responsible for the "plague" that seems to have befallen the town.

This is not for the faint hearted. There is also one chilling scene of a fallen Bobbie beset by bats.

Go to: