bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Fallen: The Flowers of Evil technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 2, 13 12:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Post any Fallen: The Flowers of Evil technical issues here only

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jan 2, 13 3:46 PM
Playing on PC. In the Lord's manor and am in the dining room. I had a drill which I was using to get the rivets off the knight's shield. I got three off and then the drill disappered. It's not in my inventory either. Now, I'm stuck. I still have 1 more rivet to get off. The hint buttong states nothing to do in every room.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 2, 13 4:00 PM
I was able to get all of the rivets off, but haven't been able to do anything since. I am wondering if this isn't a buggy game, but so far it seems that only two of us are having problems at this point. But hints aren't helping, and I have spent over two hours trying everything...and nothing is moving on. If I can't get past this, and can't get help, I will be requesting a refund...but don't y'all know yet that I would just rather be able to finish the game?

PS Not my computer, lol!

Edited on 01/02/2013 at 4:01:37 PM PST

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Jan 2, 13 7:01 PM
Also playing on a PC. In the generator room, I have created the generator, open two drawers with 2 silver buttons and now hint points toward the window, but there is nothing that will activate there . Help !!

sher1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by sher1 on Jan 2, 13 8:19 PM
I had same problem as others in the manor, got 3 rivets off then drill thing went away and hints went away. Says nothing in all areas to do. I have the key, hammer, matches, and crowbar and am stuck. Unable to go on. I deleted and downloaded game again, but did not change anything, still stuck. Would like a refund unless there is a solution.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 3, 13 2:12 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to see that you are stuck in the game as nothing wants to progress.

In cases like this it often helps to uninstall and reinstall your game. This way you can make sure that any files that might not be in the right place are being re-adjusted.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 01/03/2013 at 2:13:21 AM PST

[Post New]by adela63 on Jan 3, 13 5:20 AM
Hi I too am having same issues, stuck in manor, have crowbar, matches, key and hammer but not letting me do anything with them. Have uninstalled game and reinstalled 3 times but still nothing. I was really enjoying this game but think I will be asking for refund as obviousley glitch in programme as everyone stuck in same place.

[Post New]by Ololosha on Jan 3, 13 5:54 AM
Who met the bug with a drill, try to create a new profile and replay up to that point.

Cr1s
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Cr1s on Jan 3, 13 6:00 AM
You know what? I'm getting tired of buying games which need to be unistalled and reinstalled.
It happened with the Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition and now this in less than a week.
It's really frustrating, also because I have rarely experienced this kind of troubles in three years, but now it seems that quality checks are not up to standard.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jan 3, 13 6:49 AM
uninstalled and reinstalled and still stuck in the manor. Guess I wait for this game to be fixed before starting over.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 3, 13 9:14 AM
I also uninstalled, and reinstalled without success. I too really dislike playing a game where I encounter a problem late in the game...I have noticed that problems like this don't usually get addressed...and I hate jumping through hoops as if it were my problem alone. As for starting over with a new profile...can you imagine how angry I would be if I then encountered this same problem?

I have done the Dr Felix thing in the past, and since I bought this new computer, with all the bells and whistles, two years ago, it was never my computer...and while I appreciate BF giving me a credit for the few games that I did have a problem with, I would prefer to be able to finish the game.

But I will sit on this one for today, and decide what to do about it later...

Kazzie_UK
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Kazzie_UK on Jan 3, 13 1:19 PM
Restarted the game... still there are problems. Why all the tech problems recently? Sorry to say... this will be my last game x

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 3, 13 2:27 PM
Hi Fishies,

I certainly understand being frustrated running into errors. If uninstalling and reinstalling the game isn't helping, I encourage you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to look a bit further into the issue and do more troubleshooting to determine what's causing that. Providing them with a Dr. Felix Report is also hugely helpful, as it gives them more information to work with.

I hope that helps so you can get back to gaming!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by sandrajbaker on Jan 4, 13 3:39 PM
I got the rivits off and washed the mirror and am now stuck to with the same message. will request refund

[Post New]by Wotsinaname on Jan 5, 13 5:17 AM
Ditto with drill disappearing before 4th rivet gone. Shame, good game.

[Post New]by rowej72 on Jan 5, 13 6:27 AM
I am also stuck in the generator room with the hint pointing at the window but nothing to do there.
Bigfish Games also took the money for this game off me 3 times so I have paid triple price and still doesn't work!!!

moonwitch1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by moonwitch1 on Jan 5, 13 5:30 PM
I had numerous issues with the game freezing and balking. I ended up changing my profile three times. First time it left me with the gun, the hint did not point me to the gate as it should have, only encountered a nothing more to do here on the whole board.
Next, I got stuck in the manner with the drill issue as stated above. I tried a new profile and used the drill FIRST on the lock and then the rivets. I was finally able to finish the game, but it froze about a half dozen times. So relieved to delete it permanently.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 6, 13 3:10 AM
Heya Fishies,

We can definitely understand how frustrating it can be when a game just doesn't want to work properly.

As bfgSeine mentioned it would be best if you could get in touch with our Tech Support Team if first steps like uninstalling and reinstalling and updating your drivers don't work and you keep experiencing problems.

rowej72 - Being charged 3 times must have been a shock! Our Customer Support will be happy to sort those additional charges out for you to make sure that you only pay your game once! Don't hesitate to contact them, they'll gladly take care of those tech issues as well!

You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.
If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 01/06/2013 at 3:11:10 AM PST

sandthda
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sandthda on Jan 6, 13 1:23 PM
To BFG - regarding the "drill" in the mansion issue - this is not a computer issue, this is a bug in the game. Many other posters here have mentioned an issue with this same problem and the only "fix" is to uninstall, reinstall, and then play again with a new player - and when you get to the mansion scene, make sure you use the drill on iron maiden in basement first and THEN use on shield making sure to use on all 4 rivets only once - drill disappears when you drill 4 times regardless of how many rivets you have done - this is a bug in the system. Many others have had this problem and from what I can see, there is simply no other fix. Developers should be told so that they can fix if possible. It has to be done in a certain order or the player is left stranded. Thanks!!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 7, 13 4:28 AM
Heya sandthda,

Thank you very much for the information you provided .

To get this problem investigated further though, it's necessary that we have our Fishies write in to our Tech Support Team team. This way they can gather the necessary information to find out what exactly is causing this and then forward it to the developers of the game.

We definitely want to get you a fix as soon as possible so it would be great if you could help us out with that :9.

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 01/07/2013 at 4:28:40 AM PST

Go to: