Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

How do you organise your tanks?

[Post New]by Mohlin on Jan 2, 13 10:27 AM
I'm on my third tank now.
The first is a bit messy. 3 different kind of fish, and different plants.
My second is blue and red coral, with three different plants (Cryptocyrone and Vallisneria, and the small cheap ones), and 6 blue fish.
My third I have just started with the red colral-type (with wavy arms) and there will only be clownfish in that one.

Do you finish decorating the tanks before you put fish in or is it a mix?

When I had real fish, I had lots of plants an few fish, so I like that.

I'm a bit annoyed that it is mostly fresh-water plants, and salt-water fish though.

Re:How do you organise your tanks?

[Post New]by mindyfishy on Jan 3, 13 12:22 PM
I'm sort of learning as I go, just last night I found out how to use the inventory! I have finally finished my third tank and have enough money to buy the fourth one and this time around I'm going to try to be organized but not sure yet just how it works. I've been buying as many fish as I can and whatever looks nice to me. I am totally enjoying the game and my interaction with the fishies. I especially like the little one who says, "I ate so much I'm surprised I can still swim." That cracks me up every time!

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Jan 3, 13 2:14 PM
How DO you use the inventory? I have never understood that. It would be great if you could move things from one tank to another.

[Post New]by mindyfishy on Jan 3, 13 10:22 PM
Next to the Store button there is a treasure chest and when I clicked on it an empty inventory box showed up. I had no idea what to do with it, but then I read a tip while waiting for the game to load that mentioned using the inventory to move things from one tank to another. So I clicked on the treasure chest, got the empty box and then clicked on a mermaid in the tank and moved it to the inventory. I don't remember now if I had to click-and-drag the mermaid or not. Anyway, I did that with 4 or 5 items. I tried once more but got a message asking if I wanted to give up my trophy cup, yes or no? I didn't want to give it up, so I went with no, and put said item back in the tank. I guess it was one too many or maybe too pricey. I wasn't able to play the game today, so I'm not sure how the next part works, but I assume when I buy my fourth tank, I will be able to empty the inventory into it which will help decorate my tank without my needing to spend money on those items. I'm guessing this is the way to go?

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Jan 5, 13 7:44 AM
Great!! Thanks a lot. So far, I had to sell things when I bought something, and later realised it was not that good. I will try this.

Go to: