housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

Fallen: The Flowers of Evil

[Post New]by housebound on Jan 2, 13 11:31 AM
I'v been to the all game forum & found no help there, soooo I'm hopeing that someone who has already finished the game or is past the spot that I am stuck at will be willing to help me. I'm at the fountain at the point where you have to do the pipes. It's telling me I need a pipe, which of I have one. I can click on the pipe from my inventory , but it won't let me do any thing with it. Now what I need to know is this, do I need one more piece of pipe or is it a glish in the game. I can click the hint, but it just keeps sending back to the fountain. I'm really stuck & really frustrated . Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks !!!

Mods, please leave this post here for a short so that I can maybe get some help.
Thank You.

Edited on 01/02/2013 at 11:33:01 AM PST

snuffalump
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,278 Posts

Re:Fallen: The Flowers of Evil

[Post New]by snuffalump on Jan 2, 13 11:41 AM
Sorry HB ... I can't even find the game

I only went searching as it sounded interesting.

Snuff

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Jan 2, 13 11:41 AM
Hi Housebound

I will pm you so I don't ruin anything for anyone else

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Jan 2, 13 12:09 PM
snuffalump wrote:Sorry HB ... I can't even find the game

I only went searching as it sounded interesting.

Snuff

Snuff, it's the TGT

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Jan 2, 13 12:12 PM
tazdaffy wrote:Hi Housebound

I will pm you so I don't ruin anything for anyone else

got it & pm'd back

[Post New]by princessbutter1 on Jan 2, 13 12:34 PM
U need more pipes U have look every where I think there is about 4

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Jan 2, 13 12:48 PM
got it figured out , & your right princessbutter, altho it says "a pipe " & not "pipes" .it needs more then one.
Thanks everyone.

Edited on 01/02/2013 at 12:49:34 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 2, 13 12:55 PM
Hi Fishies,

Now that it looks like things have been figured out here, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Fallen: The Flowers of Evil Forum. That way if other players are wondering about this spot, they'll be able to find this conversation more easily and can come in here for some help, too.

bfgMonongahela

singin
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by singin on Jan 2, 13 3:13 PM
There are several pieces you will have to find. One additional is behind the cobwebs, but you have to obtain a broom first.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 23, 13 5:46 AM
we played the game, and the game seemed a little old, but it was fun to play. we give it a HARD 2.5 stars out of 5 stars.................doug & lisa------------------------------

grama4jr
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

A great game, dont miss it !!

[Post New]by grama4jr on Jun 11, 13 7:33 PM
For being a 6.99 game, this is the best, I have played it for hours and still not finished. You go from place to place and pick up objects to use and the hint button takes you to the next place. Really am enjoying, so if you have a free credit, you couldnt spend it on a better game.
10 out of 10 !!
Thanks BJG

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 4, 14 4:55 PM
This is a dark, eerie, creepy hidden object adventure game. I loved it. The graphics are beautiful (sometimes disturbing because it includes bugs, rats, and bats, even in the hidden object games). The soundtrack is eerie and creepy, and also includes the squealing of bats and rats. The voiceovers are easily understandable, very well done.

The hidden object games are a lot of fun, junkpile style, but pretty challenging. The mini games also are pretty challenging and a lot of fun.

There is a lot to do in this game, picking up objects in one scene to use in another scene, trying to find who or what is responsible for the "plague" that seems to have befallen the town.

This is not for the faint hearted. There is also one chilling scene of a fallen Bobbie beset by bats.

Go to: