trubbll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

MAY HAVE ANSWER SOON TO 105 SPINS IN 10 MINS

[Post New]by trubbll on Jan 3, 13 7:54 PM
I too have been stuck for a while on this round and been very frustrated with the bonus rounds....i sent big fish an email telling them our concerns...they put me in touch with the people that created this game...I just emailed them and told them in great detail the problems we are having with this round.......they said I will hear from them soon....I promise to pass on to you any response i get from them..I hope to get some answers about this problem..................

Re:MAY HAVE ANSWER SOON TO 105 SPINS IN 10 MINS

[Post New]by Bkeeperlou on Dec 22, 13 8:20 AM
good. I hope they do something soon. I got to 92 and ran out of time. I also was getting the bonus a lot as well. I really want to get past this round so that I can finish the challenge

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on Apr 28, 14 11:45 PM
At last! I have been trying to get to the forum for this game - and this particular problem in fact - only to be told the game could not be found! It's only by being contacted by a Big Fish adviser who gave me the link that I got here!

It looks like we're all having the same problem - ie, this quest is just about impossible because of the win-spins. Get one and it becomes almost impossible - get two or more and you just can't do it! I got within 2 spins once with 30 seconds to go - and then got a win-spin which counted as just one win . . . . . which meant I missed by one spin!

If possible, when they contact you, ask if you can either turn the win-spin feature off or that EVERY win you get (including win-spins) counts (ie, you get 5 wins in the win-spin, you get 5 wins instead of just the 1).

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on May 3, 14 10:15 AM
So any movement? I've been trying for over three months now and today I thought I'd finally cracked it. I had 74 wins in minutes. Then I had three win-spins in a row! Come on - enough is enough! They need to listen to us and either give us a way to turn those damned things off or make it so that a win is a win is a win - NO ONE WIN FOR SEVEN WIN-SPINS!

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on May 4, 14 12:21 AM
As if yesterday wasn't frustrating enough! 15 winning spins left to get with 2 minutes to go! I thought that this time I would make it. Two so-called 'win-spins' made me miss it - and not only JUST miss it BUT I ONLY GOT UP TO 100! If EVERY winning spin had been counted or if those bleeding 'win-spins' hadn't come up I would have blitzed this objective.

Come on! Answer the person and/or fix this problem!

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on May 4, 14 9:03 PM
I don't know why they haven't replied but have finally completed the quest. It's ridiculously hard because you need the good fortune to have no 'win-spins' during the round. I finally, after months of trying, got such a round this morning. As we all suspected - no 'win-spins', equals completed round!

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on May 20, 14 12:17 AM
You get the same problem in the sixth quest on this machine if you take the option of playing again (as opposed to starting again). Yes, ok, I've proved it's not impossible now - but, as with the eighth quest we're all complaining about, it's ridiculously difficult! Once again, you need a round WITH NO BONUSES!

Surely, we should be given the option of switching off the bonuses if we've been trying for a certain length of time! It's one thing to make it more difficult the further in a game you go - it's quite another to make it so prohibitively difficult that you need extreme luck to complete it!

Go to: