Please help!!

[Post New]by rwphilips on Jan 3, 13 11:38 PM
I need major help. Can't find the knife, what to do about the honey in the tree, can't find the handle for the saw and what do I need for the lid of the sarcophagus??

I'm sure one of these answers will move me along but the hint system is not helping me at all.

thanks to all

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

Please help!!

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Jan 28, 13 11:15 PM
rwphilips wrote:I need major help. Can't find the knife, what to do about the honey in the tree, can't find the handle for the saw and what do I need for the lid of the sarcophagus??

I'm sure one of these answers will move me along but the hint system is not helping me at all.

thanks to all

U need to go towards the forest, just click forwards where the honey is located, and u will see a map on the stump. U cant see properly

Go back to 1st scene where there was a rope ladder. Climb up the rope ladder and click towards the fire pit (NOT the pot). There is a pc of charcoal there, take it

Go back to the stump where there is a map. use charcoal to trace map. Follow map to temple.

In order to open sarcophagus, use rusted sword to exchange for sturdy musket from the skeleton. When u came to the cross road whereby the RHS is the honey, the LHS is where the skeleton is located.

use musket to open sarcophagus. There are a lot of flies, get the bowl that is on the pedestal (LHS) and go back to honey to collect it. Place the bowl of honey on the pedestal for offerings and the flies will go away. Placed eyes on the statue standing there and u have to solve a mini puzzle. Check ur journal to see the pattern in order to solve it

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Please help!!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 1, 14 3:05 PM
rwphilips wrote:I need major help. Can't find the knife, what to do about the honey in the tree, can't find the handle for the saw and what do I need for the lid of the sarcophagus??

thanks to all

APPARENTLY from an answer that a moderator gave another gamer: the handle is under the newspaper that's on a bench AT THE TRAIN STATION; however, once you've left there and talked with a guy -- THERE'S NO WAY TO RETURN to the train station to retrieve the handle.

I am TOTALLY unable to proceed after spending so much time playing this game as I can't proceed without the saw.

My reply to my reply:

I discovered that the train station was AHEAD of me and NOT behind me so ignore my original reply

MEnr56

Edited on 02/01/2014 at 5:03:11 PM PST

Go to: