PhConn
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

the longest game I ever played

[Post New]by PhConn on Jan 4, 13 4:34 PM
I am playing "Amazing Adventures around the World" and have been doing so forever cause the game never ends. Level after Level and I do not find a gem in every HO scene....so if that what need to be completed to finish, I am ready to junk it
I have 47 gems. and 50 seems like what you need to get. I do know if that is what finishes this game. but this is the longest game I have ever played

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:the longest game I ever played

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 5, 13 2:04 AM
Hi PhConn,

I did some research to help you with this game and I believe the game ends, once all levels have been completed and you have found all 50 gems.

It seems that it is possible to end without finding all gems but you can go back to search for any you have missed. There are typically 2 gems per level and while some may be physical gems, others are more tricky e.g. the word GEM written somewhere in a scene.

There is a thread here that lists the location of all 50 in case that helps!

Finally, to keep things tidy I will pop this thread over to the Amazing Adventures: Around the World Forum now.

Best of luck though and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 01/05/2013 at 2:05:20 AM PST

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 5, 13 1:21 PM
also PHconn, BFG Baikal forgot to mention that there are 25 levels.

sakry
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sakry on Sep 2, 13 7:29 PM
Yes. You are right. This game is very longest.

[Post New]by reinadeoz on Sep 8, 13 12:58 PM
I played it once with my brother and did not finish until a month later. was very long but we finished.

Cheap Divorce Lawyers

Edited on 09/09/2013 at 10:54:19 AM PST

Go to: