Fairy Tale Mysteries, The Puppet Thief

[Post New]by angelfish1948 on Jan 4, 13 4:44 PM
I have bought many games and never had a problem, but this game was horrible! Every time I would click on a new room or clue, my entire computer would lock up. Had to turn computer totally off in order to go any where. Felt like it was a beta game where they are looking for mistakes, felt like they should have paid me 6.99 to play the game....very disappointed!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Fairy Tale Mysteries, The Puppet Thief

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 4, 13 5:02 PM
Hi angelfish1948,
Sorry that you are having problems with this game.
Please make sure that you post your problem in the post set up for Technical Difficulties above this one so the mods and developers can take note.
Cheers

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Fairy Tale Mysteries, The Puppet Thief

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 6, 13 3:25 AM
Heya angelfish1948, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry that the game is giving you such a hard time .

It sounds like your computer has some problems with the game, which is why you are having all these lock-ups. It could help to make sure that all your software and drivers that are required for the game are up-to-date. You can easily do that by following the steps you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

Also, as DragonLadyOz mentioned, we have a dedicated tech thread stickied to the top of this Forum here where we try to gather all problems with the game. I'll be locking this thread to keep everything nice and tidy but please feel free to repost in the thread mentioned above!

Good luck!

bfgBiwa

Go to: