bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 5, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

Re:Welcome to Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper forum

[Post New]by shripch on Jan 5, 13 12:37 AM
I just want to say I purchased this game as a CE and it was delightful. In fact my screensaver is still up on my computer from that game! Take a look at it as a trial, and you won't be disappointed. Maybe you'll take a look at the CE?

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 5, 13 1:18 AM
I think I'm wrong in calling them collectables (which is the only real extra apart from usual that you got in the CE version) as it's obviously just part of the gameplay, which makes sense as it was really obvious.

That makes it a rare not worth it CE (as well as grim tales series) for elephant but a good SE.

[Post New]by csyrad on Jan 7, 13 4:12 AM
We downloaded the game yesterday with no problems. Having quit the game we thought the game would be saved, but it hadn't. We tried it again today but we now have a message coming up saying.

Your save data is corrupted and will be deleted.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Chris.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 9, 13 2:44 AM
Hi csyrad,

Welcome to the Pond!

A save file corrupted message means that the game did not save and close correctly, so now when the game tries to access that profile, it is unable to do so.

My best suggestion would be to start the game under a new profile because if the previous file is that damaged, we will have trouble accessing it.

Just to make sure that the game will save your progress this time, I would encourage you to play your game until you make a little progress, then exit the game and re-open to check if your progress is saved. This way you can feel confident that your game will save for you!

If you still have trouble saving, I would suggest having a look at the following help article for some tips on how to remedy this:

Game Not Saving

If the problems persist however, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: