Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

Stuck at Pepper Tree

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Feb 18, 09 6:58 PM
There is a resort area on the North Carolina coast called Pepper Tree and I spent two weeks there a couple of years ago, had a wonderful time. Now I'm at Pepper Tree again, the one on the Fairway Solitaire game........only thing is I've been there for two and a half weeks now. Can't get passed this course.

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

Re:Stuck at Pepper Tree

[Post New]by suzangh on Feb 18, 09 7:08 PM
LoL sorry, I can't play that game. I get too frustrated. Hope someone can help ya out!

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Feb 18, 09 7:11 PM
Keep trying Lil, You'll get out sooner or later.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 18, 09 8:31 PM
I don't remember that course in particular, but any time that I had trouble with a course, I'd play *any* course for a while, without using any of my clubs, until I had a full bag. Then I'd tackle the tough course, and see how the first hole went. If it went well, I'd use my clubs on the rest of the course and try to win. If not, I'd save my clubs and either wade through as best I could or else abandon it and start over.

[Post New]by loudmagex on Apr 21, 11 12:43 PM
omg! I'm stuck there too! for a month now. I am dumber than you if that's any consolation! lol there must be a way off this course???

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 21, 11 2:26 PM
Hi loudmagex!

There are a couple tips in the following thread that may help:

Peppertree Course

I'm also going to move this thread over to the Fairway Solitaire Forum so that we can keep all questions and comments for the game together.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: