[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 5, 13 2:20 AM
Any comments fishes?

htbhills
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Todays DD 5 January 2013

[Post New]by htbhills on Jan 5, 13 6:10 AM
Don't hesitate! Grab this great game at this great price! I can honestly say that this is one of the few games that I simply had to have after trying the demo (usually I'm kind of picky, and take a few days to think about it). There's something really special about the storyline, the music, and the graphics.

You won't regret it!

dillon3473
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by dillon3473 on Jan 5, 13 6:37 AM
I bought, despite the cheap looking graphics, bad voiceovers and bad animation.
What sold me was the first puzzle and the first HO. the puzzle is much more difficult than it looks and the HO was nice and tricky, not a disgusting junkheap. The story looks ordinary, but I may be surprised. Still a good catch for the DD

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Jan 5, 13 8:06 PM
This game is probably worth $2.99 and I would suggest doing the trial.
I had purchased this game a while ago, and when it came on DD, I thought I should add this to my "finished" list.

There were voiceovers, the story was different and interesting, and there was a nice balance between HOS and puzzles.

HOS: There were approx. 19 "find items on list" iHOS
Puzzles: There were approx. 17 puzzles that can be skipped in about 2 mins. 30 secs.

However, I felt so frustrated with the hint system. Within the HOS, the hint was a shattered glass type of hint in the general area of the object. This was not helpful in identifying the very well blended objects, so I just had to click away....leading to the dreaded "random click penalty".

There is no map, and the hint button does not help to navigate...just tells you "there is nothing to do here".

Give it a try.

Go to: