The Missing - Island of Lost Ships

[Post New]by lordyjoe on Jan 5, 13 6:47 PM
In the big tree section, I get an indicator near the elevator around the mosquitoes but nothing happens. I have the smoke but mouse clicks do not register.
It registers the mouse clicks for the hourglass and everything else in the game.
It seems I can't proceed through the game if this is broken....

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:The Missing - Island of Lost Ships

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 6, 13 2:00 AM
Heya lordyjoe, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to see that your game doesn't want to register when you try to click on a certain spot.

When a game doesn't react properly it could already help to simply uninstall and reinstall as this makes sure that all files are in their right place.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that you can find a dedicated tech thread for this game here in our The Missing: Island of Lost Ships Forum. I'll be moving this thread over to the game's Forum and lock it. You're always welcome to repost in the tech thread I mentioned above, though!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: