fayma
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

error in bonus game

[Post New]by fayma on Jan 6, 13 6:28 AM
played the game without any problems until the construction of the face to get the secret passage in the bonus game do not want to uninstall and start game over, hopefully there will be updates to correct the problems that everyone seems to be having

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:error in bonus game

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 9, 13 4:16 AM
Hi fayma,

I am not too sure why your game is not operating as it should and although you would prefer to reload the game, I do think uninstalling and reinstalling the game is the best thing to do in this instance. This will ensure that all the game files are installed and running correctly.

The good news is that uninstalling the game, will not cause you to lose your place - the save data is saved in a different location so once the game is reinstalled, you can pick up right where you left off!

If the error persists after doing so though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here so we can keep all tech related queries together.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: