WALKTHROUGH FOR FALLEN THE FLOWERS OF EVIL

[Post New]by cbwiest on Jan 6, 13 10:02 AM
Well, are they or are they NOT going to give us a walkthrough for subject game!!!

azulao
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH FOR FALLEN THE FLOWERS OF EVIL

[Post New]by azulao on Jan 6, 13 10:05 PM
We need a walktroughh for falle the flowers of evil, why dony w have it?

Manquena
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Manquena on Jan 7, 13 8:53 AM
I have gone as far as I can go. Without a walkthrough this game is more irritating than entertaining!

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,944 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 7, 13 10:07 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, the "other" site (starting with G) has just published the walkthrough. Good gaming!

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,944 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 7, 13 2:50 PM
I'm sorry about the G. walkthrough fiasco. The explanation for not showing the solution of the room #13 puzzle is weird and silly. First time.

I was waiting for a walkthrough to buy the game, and besides, the G. site's review is very, very bad, giving it only 2.5 stars, so I've saved some money. I won't buy it.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,205 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 7, 13 9:08 PM
Hi twinsoniclab,
Did some checking and thought that you might like to know that there is a CE of this same game. Why we did not get it, I don't know. Google it. Don't know if this will help with your delimna or not. Just thought you would like to know.

thistle809
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jan 8, 13 1:40 AM
Thank you, Euskalduna, for the info! Now, I will purchase this game. I really enjoyed the demo; but without a walkthrough, it was a "no-go".

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jan 10, 13 3:52 PM
Maybe the walkthrough writer didn't notice the reset. The puzzle is solvable, it just takes a lot of steps. Maybe you should try solving it.

[Post New]by youmustbejoking on Jan 12, 13 3:01 PM
Help! I am in the Heartless mansion and am totally stuck in a loop - no matter which room I enter I can do nothing and "hint" just says "Theres nothing more to be done here" but I cannot go anywhere else!!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jan 12, 13 7:14 PM
There's a walkthrough that you can find if you google it.

rjohn82677
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Mar 28, 13 8:37 PM
Go to **** to get the walkthrough.

RJohn

[Post New]by fjrhmcs on Mar 30, 13 6:37 PM
youmustbejoking wrote:Help! I am in the Heartless mansion and am totally stuck in a loop - no matter which room I enter I can do nothing and "hint" just says "Theres nothing more to be done here" but I cannot go anywhere else!!

[Post New]by LuvLabs1 on Apr 14, 13 6:04 PM
I have gotten past the mansion to the graveyard but the hint only leads me back to the dungeon and highlights the torch on the wall but nothing works on it and an hourglass doesn't appear. What next.......no walkthrough......need help.

[Post New]by porcelainsilver on Apr 26, 13 3:17 AM
youmustbejoking wrote:Help! I am in the Heartless mansion and am totally stuck in a loop - no matter which room I enter I can do nothing and "hint" just says "Theres nothing more to be done here" but I cannot go anywhere else!!

I am in the exact same irritating predicament and have taken a several days break because that just irked me...going to read through these forum posts. Hopefully I will (and you as well), find something helpful to get out of there, otherwise this will sit untouched evermore.

bfgBaikal
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 26, 13 5:05 AM
Hi Fishies!

I'm sorry to see you are stuck like this and I really want to help.

Could you let me know exactly what you did last and also what items you have in your inventory currently?

It has been a while since I played this game so any info you have to help jog my memory would be great.

I will be sure to check back for a reply so please post as much as you can and fins crossed, I will be able to help you!

bfgBaikal

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

[Post New]by Kukikat on May 14, 13 3:14 PM
I have done a lot if hint button hitting on this one... only way I've found to keep going and not lose it in complete frustration with this game.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on May 23, 13 5:28 AM
yes ALL fishes, if you need a WT, look online......................

[Post New]by dsms13 on May 28, 13 5:42 PM
I am also stuck.. on the cargo ship. Have matches, soup ladle and sharp pencil. What I need is a hose to drain the bilge. The hint keeps pointing to the ships cabin and the note w/the password clue of the roman numerals 3, 1, 4 and 2, however I have already done the thing with the books associated with those numbers and that part is now inaccessible. Where do I get the hose? Nowhere to go, nothing I can do on this now.. frustrating.

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Aug 10, 13 3:15 PM
There is a walkthrough for Fallen... It is another game company. Gamez...Hope you can find it.

[Post New]by jann10 on Oct 1, 13 5:09 AM
Drill disappeared after removing 3 of the 4 rivets. No longer in my inventory. I can't remove the last rivet on the shield.

Go to: